Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are My Edibles Still OK?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by AK47.5, Feb 22, 2016.

1. #1 AK47.5, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2016
    Hi Guys,

Long time reader, first time poster. I've been coming to GC for answers for many cannabis related questions I've had over time and I have one to ask myself please.

I purchased edibles, 2 cookies, 2 mudcakes and 1 x toffee (apple). They have been sitting in my fridge for about a week now and I have just got back from work as I've been away and would like to know if they are still ok to eat? Wondering if they go 'bad' at all as I suppose it is food at the end of the day... so any input would be great. Personally I think they are fine and Im not an overall expert on edibles, haven't had much experience with them as smoking but they do smell fine.

Thank you
    AK47.5

2. Very unlikely, edibles typically last for a long, long time.

Are they package wrapped or more like home-made? The more air-tight they are the better probably, just like anything else in the fridge.

3. If you are in doubt I'm down to buy them lol ship em to
    Me ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I wouldn't let the toffee apple "sit" for too long. The toffee should be fine, but apples can spoil (esp while impaled on a stick).

5. If you're going to keep them for any period of time package carefully and store in freezer. Eat the apple soon, though, as sickmanfraud suggests.