Are my buds ready for harvest ?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Moniquemac, Sep 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hi this is my first grow, so last week my buds were super stickey and very smelly this week after a rain fall they smell more like grass and are not sticky anymore did I miss the harvest window.

I enclosed two pictures one is off the plant and the other is off a stem of the plant I picked off and have been drying since yesturday ..

Attached Files:

2. Your plants have pm powdery mildew so that wont help but as far as being ready youll need a jewlers loupe to look atthe thrichomes

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. My weed has mildew ? So does this mean I cannot smoke it ? .. perhaps this earlier photo would help ! The picture enclosed is off the same exact stem with bud taken on September 11th the above picture was taken today 12 days later !

Attached Files:

4. My weed has mildew ? So does this mean I cannot smoke it ? .. perhaps this earlier photo would help ! The picture enclosed is off the same exact stem with bud taken on September 11th the above picture was taken today 12 days later !

5. That white powdery stuff is mildew now it can be smoked still but the longer you leave it the more mildew.
    You can do a quick bud wash when you chop if you wish to get rid of as much as possible.

6. Outside of the mildew how does the buds look ? Do they look ready by eyes glance ?

7. I don’t have one that’s the problem

8. Coukd you not order one on amazon youll want 60-100x if you can get one