Are my buds going to get more fat?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TimeIsMoney1, Sep 9, 2013.

1. So just last week i took a pic of my buds at they were as fat as a hot dog. Fast foward a week and a half and i go out there today and the buds are like the size of a cucumber!! Maybe take a little from the size. but there fattt

Since its only Aug 9 do you still think there going to get even more fatter?

2. Yeah unless its a fast flowerer. You still got about a month, its september 9th not august lol

3. Only if you stop watchin the red sox ;)

4. its september 9th.. it depends when ur plant started flowering, do u have a pic

5. Op is hella high Aug 9th even wrote it out and shit that was no typo. Dude really thinks it Aug

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. The buds may or may not grow too much visually, but they will definitely keep adding on weight and density over the next couple of weeks. Are your pistils starting to brown yet?

7. LOL Aug 9. boy o boy  :bongin:

Anyhow i went out there to take a pic but the sun is overhead and wind is blowing so its hard to get a decent pic. Ill try again tonight. i did snap this one though i dont think you can tell to much from it

scratch that the pic is crap. damn wind. Ill try again 

8. Unless your plant is well behind schedule it's likely that the buds won't get much bigger at this stage.  After about 5 or 6 weeks of flowing, most varieties stop growing in size and instead just get more potent and a little more dense.

9. ahaha aug 9, smoking too much ganja bro