Are My Autos Safe?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by e12weedhed, Sep 19, 2011.

1. hey just started flowering my auto ak48s, there 1 week into flowering but im getting paranoid as couple of my leaves are starting to curl up. i have no used any nutes as of yet but if i have to then i will get my ammo loaded. i just want ease of mind and a fellow growers advice.

im using

2 x 100watt red CFL (actual watts)
    pc grow midi tower with 2 fans.
    westland compost with john inns added.
    12/12 cycle for flowering.
    Ona gell to get rid of any smell!

im new to growing this is my first grow and im suprised it when this well.

plz help!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      210.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      184 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      183.5 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      225.6 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      163.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Bro.. it's an auto lol. There's no need for a 12/12 light cycle, they flower on there own. Put her on 20/4.

3. oh yh lol i know that, just got some bad advice from somewere else regarding auto flowers but 12/12 is what i can do at the moment as im studying uni plus working so i cant leave my lights on if im out of the room, i know its in a pc case but its still the lights are still noticeable.

what you think of the plants?

4. With autos, what bulb would they like more. Would they react different to a HPS and MH bulb compared a CFL?

5. All plants react differently from different lights. Whether it's photoperiod or autoflower you're pretty much bound to get fluffy buds flowering with cfl's. I'm using a 70w hps 12 hours then natural cali sunshine for the other 12 hours and my Blue Himalaya is looking bomb. Trust me, the density hps gives is much more preferable over cfl, or MH for that matter. MH would still produce some dense nugz but I would use an HPS. As for vegetative growth.. hps produces muchh denser growth. My blue him is only 12 inches and has over 25 nodes. Probably one every half/quarter inch..
    Go with HID lighting. :D

6. I do have hid lighting, im just curious about autos and if its good to veg them under MH and then switch over to HPS when they begin to flower?

7. Ohh, well in that case MH is preferable for veg. :D