Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are mids bad for you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NeverMistakeMe, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Smoking shitty genetics BAD for you? Explain pleaseeeee.

2. mids can be as 'bad' for you as nug or even schwag.

the only thing 'bad' for you is that you'll be smoking more quantity to compensate.

3. Are you serious? Weed isn't bad for you in general, except inhaling smoke. Or if the weed was grown with nasty chemicals...

4. Only in that you would smoke more to get the same high. Less smoke = happier lungs. :smoke:

If you are worried about your health, get a vaporizer, or make edibles, or tinctures! :D

Granny :wave:

5. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']Only in that you would smoke more to get the same high. Less smoke = happier lungs. :smoke:

If you are worried about your health, get a vaporizer, or make edibles, or tinctures! :D

Granny :wave:[/quote]

GRANNY:)

I'm not too worried about my health but I've heard mids burn you out more than piff, resulting in depression/anxiety/headaches.

6. i smoked mids once and almost threw up

7. #7 Newarklax007, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    They've done studies that says marijuana smoke isnt* bad for you. And mids isnt bad for you... I know plenty of people that smokes only mids

8. Ugh. Mids. It's been awhile. I doubt mids can hurt you unless they're moldy or something. It's combustion that is the enemy. Vape all day and you have slim to zero ill effects from cannabis.

9. Mids are more likely to contain CBD than high-grade cannabis. CBD reduces anxiety, in fact, it is an anti-psychotic!

Cannabidiol, a Cannabis sativa constituent, as an antipsychotic drug (full - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research - Cannabidiol, a Cannabis sativa constituent, as an antipsychotic drug[/FONT]

And why would any grade of cannabis cause depression? (unless you bought mids and later found you could have gotten the good stuff for the same price. lol)

Good News For The Medical Marijuana Movement: Pot Proliferates Brain Cells And Boosts Mood (news - 2005) Good News For The Medical Marijuana Movement: Pot Proliferates Brain Cells And Boosts Mood

Decreased depression in marijuana users. (full - 2006)
    http://www.doctordeluca.com/Library/WOD/WPS3-MedMj/DecreasedDepressionInMjUsers05.pdf

The headaches can be gotten by smoking seeds and stems, but clean mids? Never has happened to me. Cannabis actually PREVENTS my migraines!

Hemp for Headache : An In-Depth Historical and Scientific Review of Cannabis in Migraine Treatment (full - 2001) http://www.drugpolicy.org/docUploads/hemp_for_headache.pdf

If you are smoking a ton, you may be smoking enough to build up CO2 and carbon monoxide and give yourself a headache. Cannabis also drops blood sugar, which can give you a headache. But both of those can happen whether you are lighting up mids or a one hit wonder!

Granny :wave:

10. Probably not bad for you per say but I do get headaches when I smoke them periodically