Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are metal pipes more harmful than glass

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedlover93, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Well like the topic says I recently bought a medium quility metal pipe and I want to know if they are harmful or produce harmful chemicals and do pipe screens produce harmful chemicals ( there are no stores close to were I live that sell glass pipes so I'm stuck with metal :( and I don't have the money for a bong right now)

2. your fine dude... i got a buddy whos had this metal pipe for over 5 years ... the only thing is exetremly small amounts of metal (something like 0.001%) of those particles will burn and join with all the weed smoke... really its not bad at all i wouldnt be worried but definetly glass is overall the best for smoking... if your serious about your health i would get a bong... really 50bucks for a decent one is a great price.. 

3. Well damn. Metal pipes suck. They leave a taste and are a bitch to clean. I'd say glass is harmless, not sure about metal. I don't like metal screens either.