Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are Me And My Friend Being Unreasonable If We Want To Be The Only Ones Who Use Our Vape?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The_Smoking_Man, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Me and my friend recently pitched in for a really nice vaporizer, and we had the idea that no one could use "The Dark Knight" but us. It's kindof our thing, like our sacred object. But we accidentally let it slip in front of another friend, and he thought we were being unreasonable, since he lets us use his bong all the time.

I'm really not sure what to tell him. It's nothing against him or anyone else, it's just kindof a sacred piece between best friends. Should we let others toke with it?

2. He let you hit his bong
    No obligations
    It ain't prison, son

Do what you wish, you spent the $
    Not the others. Fuck them, like homeless drug addicts that spit at those who don't spare change

3. Ain't gunna lie if were just there vaping infront of me and not letting me hit it I might get a bit salty. In my eyes weed is a very communal thing. But if you pack me up a b rip I wouldn't give a fuck.

4. #4 Sweetleaftoker, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
    It's hard to say no now that the guy knows about it, but I know where you're coming from.
    Only one of my blazing pals knows about my MFLB and that's my cousin because he's like a brother to me. Vapes aren't cheap.

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean!--

5. I'm over here laughing because you're treating your vape like it's sex or something.

What's the big deal with letting one other friend use it, especially if he lets you use his bong? I could understand if this guy was some mooch, but c'mon.

"It's kindof our thing, like our sacred object."  :laughing:  :laughing: 

In the end, you just do you. I'm just telling you what I think.

6. #6 Numbnuts, Jun 23, 2014
    I'd pitch in and say that the two of you are being dicks. It's a tool to get high with. Nothing more, and definitely not a sacred object. Share with your friends, it doesn't make you any less better off-you still own the vape.

7. Your friend is probably wondering why he's YOUR friend...Share it with them..

8. Seems childish, do you smoke it in front of him and tell him he can't use it? Unless he's got herpes or something don't be a dick

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Fuck the bromance shit and just let your friend hit the vape. My god "our sacred piece". It's a fucking vape.

10. My old roommate got a volcano a few years back. I was the only one authorized to use it when he wasn't present...

If this dude would loan you his bong, you should trust him to utilize the vape. Just make sure to go over the "dos and do nots" and all should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Yes you are being unreasonable.  Thats a dick move and very childish.

12. If you said i couldn't use it I'd be like "Looks like i'll smoke all this "sacred" weed to myself, while you sit and look at your "sacred" vape.."  Thats just a bitch made move.

13. We wouldn't be smoking it in front of anyone, most people wouldn't even know about it

14. No, we weren't going to even tell anyone about it.

15. We aren't smoking it in front of anyone

16. You can't even let your so-called friends hit your vape...

Ever think dude might wanna buy one after testing this one? How's he gonna ruin it by using it once with you...

Bet it's a shit GPen, being used for dry herb. Parley that bet with another, gonna guess that OP is 13, maybe 14...

17. #17 The_Smoking_Man, Jun 23, 2014
    I'm 18, and it's a 60 dollar piece. The price isn't the issue though. It's like two girls having those yin and yang necklaces: it's there thing, and there thing only. We're guys though, so we picked something just a little bit more manly.

18. everyone here's being a dick, do you even have friendships? OP's being reasonable, he spent the money with his friend to get it which immediately means that it's there's and they have no obligations to share it with people. On top of that, they're using the piece sort of as a token of their friendship. I don't know what sort of friends you have but I know that I have smoking stuff like that with my close friends, weed makes memorable moments in friendships and those pieces sort of bring them back when you see them. If you don't want to share it, fuck them, don't share it.
    Don't take it out in front of people though

19. There is nothing manly about what you are doing...

A real man would buy his own vape. A real man would share his vape. A real man would give a friend his last $1 if needed. A real man puts friends and family first....

20. $60 vape...
    :laughing:

So you either got a vape pen, which is for concentrates and will burn out in 3 months. Or you went hella cheap and got an easy vape, which is dangerous and most likely worse than combustion.

Either way, $30 is worth throwing a friendship away? Kids these days...