Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are Marijuana Seeds Illegal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Daggermouth, Mar 1, 2009.

1. I'm sure this has been asked, but are they in USA? I'm not interested in growing, but my friend is. So I'm just looking out for him.

2. seeds are not illegal to posses

3. dont bullshit me with that 'I'm not interested in growing, but my friend is.' shit , ur IP is being traced right now , you sir is going down

• Like Like x 2
  4. lol funny thing is, I actually am being honest. I don't even smoke weed anymore and my friend just started smoking a lot and I saw an e-mail of him asking a company how they ship and shit like that. I also saw him googling "how to grow marijuana" in his internet history.

5. Maybe not in Canada, but he asked about the US which they are illegal.

6. okay well, he's planning on buying them online, and im scared for him because i dont want him to get arrested over something stupid. Idk what to do.

7. Well most sites won't even ship seeds to the US, but tell him to go to Attitude Seedbank online and they will ship seeds discretely.

8. No you can buy them here on grass city. He will be fine buying them online. The online stores would all be sued and out of buisiness and stuff if they were selling illegal products like that. Buying seeds is fine. Possesion of them is fine too.

Who would get caught w/ seeds anyways? haha

9. the attitude,, Or Nirvana :D

10. No thats wrong. Grass city will not ship them to the United States, and possesion is not fine. You can get in arrested for possession of cannabis seeds just as you can get arrested for possession of marijuana.

11. Seeds = illegal.

12. ...Oh haha guess I was wrong then, I appologize I just assumed it was legal b/c i knew GC worked w/ seeds. I didnt know they wont sell them in USA. So maybe he shouldnt buy them online, Just keep some seeds from a good pickup. I wouldnt worry about getting caught w/ them, what are the odds of that?

13. Its illegal, but there are a bunch of sites willing to mail you a non-marked package with what your buddy wants

14. wow, get the fuck out :rolleyes:

and seeds are illegal

15. #15 Zooloo, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    Seeds are illegal and growing is illegal. Most companies that do ship to the United States however use stealth options so that they aren't seized. Most of the time they will get through but if they do seize them, you will either not get them or Homeland Security will send you a notice that they have a package that was mailed to you.

Chances are they won't waste their time following up on you.

The dangerous part comes when you are growing and you are caught growing. Then you will take the full brunt of the law.

Oh and if ordering online, do not ship the seeds to the growing address.

16. Your fuckin joking right? Why would some-one even joke about something like this b/c if you joke about something you are most likely one of those people that would, have, or will do something like that.

less

17. how old r u 12 pussy

18. ^^ lmao he sounds like a chick imo. but seriously i wouldnt sweat about ur friend gettin busted tryin to buy seeds its very unlikely.

19. Yes...I'm a pussy because I look out for my friends. I'm probably the biggest pussy in the world. You're asking if I'm 12 when you're the one who types like he's 8. Seriously...is it that hard to type "are" instead of "r"?

Your post didn't contribute to the thread at all, and all it did was start an unnecessary argument. Get the fuck out of here kid.

20. I ordered seeds from http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/ and they came in my mailbox in 6 days from the time I ordered them. To answer your question though, it is apparently illegal to have seeds. I remember cheech and chong and the scene where they hide behind the curtains from the INS, but they think they are the feds and chong says to cheech that they cant get busted for seeds. I saw a documentery recently that the guy said if you are busted with seeds its the equivalent to having a pound of pot so dont have them...lol Anyways, as I was saying in the begining of my post, I got seeds from the site above and had no problem getting them. If you go to the seed bank section you will find testimonials on good sites to visit and customer reviews so you can make a good judgemental call on how you want to go about ordering your seeds.