are lil pipes unhealthy?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by discovery, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Hey!

I was just wondering if these small sizes hand-pipes were kinda unhealthy because you directly inhale the smoke without any kind of filter but a metal sieve...

I just bought one and will try it 2morrow but just got kinda concerned a bit ;)

have a nice day,

:wave:
    Discovery

2. Welcome to GC BTW :)

Only thing I dont like is how hot the smoke is from a short pipe. Pick up a bong or vape when you can.

3. Welcome ^_^

and yeah im the same way. i finished off the last of my stash in my lil glass spoon and i hit it like a bong. Mistake #! lol. the smoke was so damn hot haha.

4. Hey :)

thanks or the answers.
    yea i thought so... hmm - so you can only make pretty short hits to not burn urself...
    well - ill try. if its that bad i got some blunts over here.

yepp a bong is the best! but i dunno where 2 hide it ;)
    and well vaporizer allways sounds interesting - never tried one but dont want to afford one at the time.

peace
    Discovery :smoking:

5. Hey

just gave the new pipe a try :D
    first it was pretty hot smoke and it had a verrry scratchy taste. So i put a carbon filter in the end. now both heat and taste definetaly improved.
    the high is pretty amazing dunno if its da new stuff i just bought or if you just inhale much more effectively using a pipe.
    set in much later than usually but very strong.

lol - what the fuck am i doin^^ ;) writin so fkin much :p

peace
    Discovery

6. Is your pipe glass or metal?

7. For where I am right now in life (college) a bong just wouldn't be a good option and in my opinion the smoke from a bowl can be pretty harsh at times which is why I went the middle road and got a nice bubbler. I usually put some pretty cold water in the bubbler and then throw it in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to cool it down even more.

However, nothing compares to a massive bong rip.

8. Right but unless it was made to be chillled putting fire on cold glass can be a fucking shrapnel grenade 2 inches from your face

9. smoking is unhealthy. the only thing a lil pipe will do is make it burn more. but smoking anything is unhealthy for your lungs

10. i used to have a little metal pipe when i first started smoking and i hated it. super harsh and hot. they are nice cause they are so small but i like little glass pieces more, or even a glass blunt is better imo.