Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

are lightbulb vaporizers unhealthy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mtbandmetal, May 22, 2009.

1. i just made one but am a little skeptical about using it. I did a real good job and made sure there's no plastic touching anything that would be getting hot and i cleaned out the bulb really well. is it safe to use?

2. I use a lightbulb vaporizer on the daily, usually. I haven't had a problem with it since I started making them around a year or so ago.

3. safe? yes, better than a real vape? no.

4. no more unhealthy that any other home made piece, probably better actually, sooner or later you should buy a real one though.

5. I dunno about them, whenever I don't clean the living shit out of it theres always a trace of the white crap left in it, even if you can't see it, and it seems like that shit realy makes you cough and feel like youve just inhaled death. I don't smoke out of them anymore.