Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are kief joints actually a waste?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Crackhead420, Dec 24, 2013.

1. I want to smoke some kief soon, I have weed too. I can only roll it in a joint cause every time I smoke its with people at a park half an hour away so I can't really pack a kief bowl before cause itd all fall out. My only option is a kief joint and bringing the bowl along for weed so I can pack it when I'm at the park. However I'm worried the kief joint would just be a waste, I'm mixing it with weed though.

2. if you top off the joint or bowl with the kief, you should be in the clear. not just kief by itself though. enjoy :hippie:

3. If it's mixed your fine.

As someone who has rolled a joint with nothing but kief, thats a waste, because the kief melts and clogs it, but you can roll another joint around it, with weed and thatll work

4. Ahh thanks a lot, also if I pre roll that joint to smoke in around a week will it lose potency or go bad?

5. Keep it in an airtight container and preferably somewhere dark (like a cabinet) and it will actually get slightly more potent as you're curing it

6. you could also pack ssome weed into a bowl and sprinkle it with kief...wont fall out that way. enough ash gets built up you might not need that green screen.

7. Ok great thanks! So I might as well pre roll it now rather than leaving it in nugs till then

8. To phunk doc,
    I can't do that unless I pack the bowl before cause I'm gonna pack my weed bowls in the park which is half an hour away and I can't just walk around covering the bowl with my hand...

9. lol lay down a bowl of weed the put keif and then cover the kief with more bud like a kief samich and the weed on the bottom will act like a screen but the kief will melt and the bowl will last for dayz

10. To waynesummer,
    Read the thing I said about kief bowls to phunk

11. I understand your situation. but you can pack a bowl and it will hang out in there as long as your not jumping around making the pipe roll around and stuff. and the way I described the kief will not fall out because it is in between bud. but you can roll it up and and smoke it. it wont lose potency within a couple days but within weeks or months depending on how it is stored.

You can "cure" kief?

13. I was referring to the weed since he said it would be a mixed joint of kief and weed.

Thats a good question though

Oh okay, thought I was missing out on something big! Make sure your bud is nicely cured, makes a huge difference!

'Merry Christmass!  :smoking:

15. Ok but to be honest I don't prefer smoking a bowl, I prefer a joint however I mainly smoke out of bowls because it gets you much higher. So would it actually be worth it packing a bowl earlier in terms of how high I get or should I just roll a joint if the highs gonna be roughly the same level?

16. your preference really, however you feel like you want to blaze were just here for suggestions, opinions and conversation.

17. Ok great thanks! Would you say using a pipe conserves it much more than a joint?

18. more of a controlled burn, so yea I would say so, other people may think otherwise.

No doubt

20. Enough to make a decent difference in the high?