Are joints worth it

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by afgooitouch, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Whenever i pick up alot I will always roll 3-5 J's. Usually .7-1g js

2. .25 joints? I rather have a couple snaps then enjoy a .4-.6 raw j or a bit more and get cooked. Roll a few joints if you got a quarter or half. Get the most outta that eighth.

3. [quote name='"afgooitouch"']Yea, I don't have a grinder right now and I kind of want to give a go at rolling a small joint... Do I need to grind it really fine ? How?[/quote]

You can use scissors

4. I prefer bongs but joints are alright!

5. If you want get high go for joints, if you want to get smashed then go for bowls. My opion are joints.

6. [quote name='"deoxygenated"']

4 joints would be around .25 in each joint, I smoke raws, that's more paper then weed.[/quote]

Yes it is a lot of paper but if you get dank weed you will still get lifted.. I smoke 3 times a day, dank shit (look at my threads) and i can roll a.

. 25 joint and get high.. Smoke better weed my friend, you won't need as much :wave:

7. #27 turbotoke, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    It's not an issue of getting high, and he didn't claim it to be. When you use such a tiny amount of weed in a joint it's just not that enjoyable, at least for me. While it would still get me high it's still smoking a ratio of weed to bud that I don't like. It tastes mostly like paper and it burns so fast I feel like a decent amount gets burnt off and wasted. The absolute least I will use is a .5 and that is rare. If I want to save weed I'll just use a bowl, that .25 will get you better off from a pipe anyway.

Besides everyone has different tolerances so your dig on his weed quality is pretty unnecessary, start smoking hash for a while then see how well that needle joint works. :wave:

8. joints are most deff worth it:)

9. you should practice rolling first, roll one up and then tear it apart and roll it up again until you got the hang of it then try smoking one. sometime you just get in the mood for them but i prefer them in social settings

10. I'm not a big fan of joints because I find them too harsh (I never smoked or will smoke cigs so that might be why). On the other hand, my buddy that I always smoke with absolutely loves them. It's all a personal preference and whether or not you're ok with wasting a little weed.

That being said, king sized joints are pretty good when you hotbox them.

11. if ur not getting .5 in a joint just do bong hits unless u have a love for tiny little pinner joints