Are joints worth it

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by afgooitouch, Aug 8, 2012.

1. My friend gave me a 50 pack of papers last night when we had a session. I was wondering if it's worth it to make them? I have a glass bowl and I like to conserve weed but should I roll some joints?I have an eighth how many could I roll?and should I or stick with my bowl?

2. Joints are not for conserving weed. Usually I'll roll up if I have a lot to spare.

3. roll a smallish sized joint and see for yourself. You could probably roll 10ish personal small joints from an eighth.

4. You can put as much or as little as you want in a joint, personally I wouldn't do under 1g. Joints are not for conserving though.

5. [quote name='"x8rUn0x"']Joints are not for conserving weed. Usually I'll roll up if I have a lot to spare.[/quote]

I know but I was wondering if I should? Is it a better smoke ? I mean I've only smoked a joint 2 or 3 times idk which I like better bowl vs joints can I get some positives and negatives

6. I think they are, but it's all personal preference.

7. So we're still having these debates, eh?

8. Personally I ONLY smoke joints, with the occasional bong hit here and there. There's just no pleasure in smoking a bowl, whereas smoking a joint is one of the nicest feelings in the world!

9. Just make joints, theyre totally diffrent and you get more of a kick back feel, light one.
    I personally can make 3-4 joints (not pillar ones) out of a gram, and believe me each one should get you high.
    About 12-13 Jays from an eighth, if you ask me.

10. [quote name='"Malvolio"']Personally I ONLY smoke joints, with the occasional bong hit here and there. There's just no pleasure in smoking a bowl, whereas smoking a joint is one of the nicest feelings in the world![/quote]

Haha I'm the opposite... bong rips all day, joints on the go or in groups

11. Its all personal stuff, whatever you like.

12. Yea, I don't have a grinder right now and I kind of want to give a go at rolling a small joint... Do I need to grind it really fine ? How?

13. [quote name='"Skunk Dank"']You all know when you crave weed, you think about joints, not bongs.[/quote]

No I definitely don't lol

14. Just grind it up to a consistency. If you don't have a grinder then you can break it up with your hands or cut it up with a knife your choice. And yeah, if you have the supply then feel free to a roll up a joint, it's a different type of relaxation in my opinion. Especially if you were one to smoke cigarettes in the past.

15. just grinded some weed up for a joint and a fuck load of bong hits!!!!

Best of both worlds BITCH

16. [quote name='"Skunk Dank"']Just make joints, theyre totally diffrent and you get more of a kick back feel, light one.
    I personally can make 3-4 joints (not pillar ones) out of a gram, and believe me each one should get you high.
    About 12-13 Jays from an eighth, if you ask me.[/quote]

This.

Eights last me 6-7 days.. 2 joints a day.. And I'm high all day. :smoke:

But I've taken some time off and I'm chillin at home and I've been using pipes and bongs/bubblers and it's great for conservation... But that gives me a excuse to smoke MORE so I'm back to square 1. Lmao

17. If you like smoking paper more then you do weed go with this.

18. [quote name='"deoxygenated"']

If you like smoking paper more then you do weed go with this.[/quote]

Not if you got dank in raws or elements. :smoke:

19. If you can roll good you can get a nice jay with only .4 but if you're trying to conserve you can't beat a gravity bong or a waterfall!

20. 4 joints would be around .25 in each joint, I smoke raws, that's more paper then weed.