Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

are hookas any good?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sevenleafcowboy, Jul 12, 2002.

1. I'm lookin at a great big hooka bong/pipe what ever you want to call it water pipe if that's politicoly correct are they any good? are they worth that much money? they are quite expensive...if they are any count I may get 3 of them a 1 hose ,a3 hose , and a4hose I dont know yet I want some imput from some hooka smokers

2. hookas are the best thing since sliced bread. Though, keep in mind that they are predominately for flavored tobacco even though you can smoke weed in them to. If you are gonna get a hookah, i advise you to make friends with someone wo is experienced because if you and your friends are all newbies you might have some trouble stating off.

Here is a good website to get them: http://www.hookah-shisha.com/

Mine is the 33 inch large 3 hose one