are hermie's worth keeping?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by nilram04, Apr 20, 2009.

1. If a grower's only plant turns out hermie,is it worthwhile to proceed on? Will this evdevor produce any smokable bud at all?

2. you should keep it indeed! i remember times where i smoked some really good weed and it was hermied. it may not be as strong as if it wasn't a hermie but it is worth kepping none the less and besides you could take the seeds and try again=)

3. if you don't mind smoking bud that had seeds in it then go ahead and keep it, i mean as long as it gets you high right. also if you have other plants make sure to put the hermie far away from them otherwise your other plants will also have seeds. by the way post some pics i always find it interesting to look at a hermie plant.

4. Yes definitely keep it! Dealing with seeds is a little annoying, and the buds won't be quite as strong, but it's a lot better than no buds at all!

5. If it is your only plant, you have nothing to lose.

6. Saw this and was wondering - Aren't the seeds ya get from hermied plants pretty much "femm" seeds

or is it the female plants deliberately hermied e.g. light stress that give off the femm seeds?

if someone more knowledgable can answer that, and if it is so then yer plant is worth keeping:hello: