Are Hash and weed different highs?

Discussion in 'General' started by Xfactor, Sep 10, 2012.

1. I see ppl on here posting how some of the prefer weed, and some of them prefer hash
    but i always thought that hash was just jacked-up weed, so why would someone prefer weed?

do they have different effects and is hash worth a go?

2. Love Hash. Hash tends to mellow me out quite a bit, which is weird because its basically concetrated THC so you woukd think you would get suuuuuuuper high. But thats just me.

But give it a go man, if you have the opprotunity to try something why not do it?

3. I smoke mostly straight bud. Sometimes when I smoke all day I can take a tiny like .2 in a bowl with some hash on top and be gone for the rest of the night.

Like Paul said, it makes me super mellow as well.

4. Yeah different highs, hash never gave me a couchlock, made me more energetic actually.

5. It's just stronger, so I have found that is just gets me higher faster but virtually the same kind of high.

6. I smoke hash on the regular and weed only sometimes ... I always get uber baked with the weed cause we pick it up only when it's really dank ... Hash is more like the peaced out, chilled out high ... Try both yourself and you'll know your answers :smoke:

7. I'm not really that sure cause if i have hash i smoke it with my bud. But i think hash does chill me out more.

8. i believe it also depends on the method used to process the hash qwiso will get me high, not quite so much as bubble but still...... i would love to try so hand rolled hashes or bho:yummy:

edit - hasherettes ftw:cool:

9. Its like ice cream and frozen yogurt.. The one is good, but the other is obviously so much better.

10. O btw, the hash I smoke is not man-made :p It's hand rolled straight from bud :smoke:

11. idk like.. last 6 months i pretty much only dabbed Budder..

for like 3 or 4 months..

I got into taking fatty dabs so i was gettin pretty fucking stoned.. Idk i like to call it a cleaner feeling high.