Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

are grinders worth the money?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ismoketoomuch1, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Does sex ever get old?...Theres ur answer my friend..btw if ya say yes to this youre probably better using your hands anyways...have fun jackin off! lol

2. I'd say of course. I have a cool heavy metal grinder with a Confederate flag on the top that my brother gave to me. Has a kief chamber at the bottom and everything. And I have a little cheap plastic one GC sent to me when I ordered my bong.

3. [quote name='"fitftw"']I can put like 2g in my grinder at a time. Crank handle ftw.[/quote]

My crank fuckin broke on my last one so I was forced to upgrade and get a bigger one, without a crank. What pissed me off was the guy said it had a lifetime guarantee and when the time came he couldn't do anything about it. Shocker.

4. Looks like this.

[​IMG]

:eek:

5. to make me kief?? FUCK YEAH.

6. Yea man definitely worth it even if u dont smoke tht much. I got an acrylic 2 piece grinder for takin out with me, and a 88mm space case that stays at home. they both work about the same but can fit loads more in the space case

7. I used to be against grinders, then I got one.

They're really worth it. Mine cost about $17. Grinders kick ass because you get to spend way less time breaking shit up by hand. You won't get kief and shit stuck to your fingers and under your nails. And they're an absolute necessity if you roll anything.

8. It's good to have in your toolbox, but it isn't necessary. I prefer to pack buds in my spoon, only reason I grind is to roll joints or make edibles.

9. Sharpstone is my favorite, but i never bother to use it
    my advice: save your money and get a nice little pipe for your money

10. Why buy a grinder when you have two already? They will never break, they are free and you don't have to wait for shipping :smoke:

11. A 60 dollar grinder?

Wow you got ripped I hope that piece wasn't worth 60 bucks.

Because my grinder works fine at 12$.

Its not some little cheap thing either. Its a 3 piece, with a keif catcher pretty big I can grind up like 5g of bud in it.

Best grinder you'll ever have is the diamond ones all that other thorn shit or whatever it is,
    is total crap.

12. The piece was worth about 20. I got it for free too so it wasn't that much of a loss.

13. Its a great investment, it will make your life so much easier.

14. I personally use a coffee bean grinder for my herb.
    You can throw whole buds in....click click...Boom...

Perfectly ground herb with Kief sticking to every part of the inside/lid just waiting for you to shake/scrape it out on a rainy day.

I do have a traditional grinder...I don't know where it is....that tells you my opinion. :smoke:

15. Short and sweet...yes

16. #36 purplemudkip, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    Spent $80 on a four piece space case. Collects kief for days and grinds bud beautifully.

Yeah grinders are definitely worth it. I hate touching weed because THC always sticks to my fingers which should be in my blood stream.

17. i'm happy i got my grinder. when you break up with your fingers, you lose a lot of the THC.

18. I love my grinder, kief is a great treat or good for when you run out, mine came with a pollen press so I have a few big fat chunks saved up which last forever.

19. I even use the kief scraper tool to scoop weed onto my bowl, so besides picking the bud from the plant and placing it in the grinder, my fingers never touch the bud lol

I don't know how to use the pollen press that came with my grinder. Something tells me you need a fuckload of kief to use it. Like the whole bottom of the grinder needs to be full of it lol

20. thanks for the great replies guys! i'm gonna buy a cheap $5 acrylic for now.. my friend is gonna sell me his for 10 though, nice metal 4 piece. thanks all