Are girls, really this self centered?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SirLockHolmes, Sep 19, 2013.

1. So there's been a good handful of recent occasions that reveal my girlfriend is a lot more selfcentered and oblivious to others feelings, more than id like to believe.

We started smoking and drinking together and i'd have her stay over at my place. Almost every time we do either she becomes completely obsessed with me and can't stop touching me and cuddling me and asking me questions like if i love her, when clearly i do. Either that or shell tell me an incredibly long and confusing story that she isnt able to put into words correctly and i spend 10 minutes or so completely lost and amazed that someone thinks its appropriate to talk for that long without hearing comments from the other half of the conversation and that her story is so enthralling im going to sit there and listen to it all the way through when it's a story i've already heard, or is just legitimately pointless. She once decided it was blow job time for me, then when her head reached dick height she told me three fucking stories about customers at her work, something funny she just thought of, and something else i cant even remember because it was so irrelevant. 

Our sex is really really good. were extremely comfortable around one another and we both always end up pleased. But so many times shell have to say something insanely obvious and phrase it as long as possible that it takes me out of the moment and i hardly even want sex after. 

I did a lot of favors for her today and she knew it and was going to make it up for me with some good sex, but after we smoked she just kept talking about things and laughing at nothing, and everytime i got her going a little with kissing shed stop everything and start coughing. I recommended sex later after she calmed down, and she said not to let her sleep without me getting sex. Shes asleep in lap an hour later and no sex for me. I just feel like a lot of what we do is centered around what she wants ultimately and im curious if all girls do this and i should just get used to it? 

Should i talk to her about it? Ive spent a great deal of time establishing she is the center of my world, which she is honest to god. but sometimes i just need her to tone it down some and focus on me a little. Is that too much to ask for or am i the one being selfish here?

2. One more point. She cannot stop touching her phone. Im sort of a quieter guy, so I like to be heard when I speak because I don't spend all day blurting out everything that comes to mind. So i'll bring up something that I think is worth bringing up and shell be on facebook, or tumblr, or playing some stupid game where you shoot colored balls at other colored balls, trying to get other balls with pictures of bananas on them. Bananas! It makes me feel less interesting than a banana.

3. How about you guys try to chill down on that Good shit? Me and my ex used to smoke, great times, but can also leads to very bad times. Too much emotional in the air..

My current girl don't even smoke or drink, I do smoke not so much drinking. And it's so much better, I can be baked and she is just her. Chill and calm, I've planned to wifey her. Because she's not this type of girl that plays around and want all the attention. This girl actually cares about me, makes food for me clean my clothes etc. without hesitation, she is glad she's the one that can do it. And she makes me feels good, damn I love this girl! And how better could it be, her name is Maria. :) <3

I've sort of wanted to. The thing is I'm much more of a pro at it then she is. To her this is all new stuff and it's still fun and exciting and fresh so I don't know how much shed like that. My girlfriend does the same for me I know she does love me immensely and I love her back, I just dont think she realizes how much she talks about herself and how much she can dominate our free time together. 

That is a good idea though and I think some better moderation on our intake could be a great deal of help. Congrats on the happy relationship though man. Generally my girlfriend and I are extremely happy together and we work things out well but lately I've just been a little irritable and she's been getting under my skin a tiny bit, which i feel is natural from time to time.

5. Thanks dude! I believe if you have a good relationship, it will not be a problem that you explain her about your feelings on the situation. Be humble and don't make it to a big thing, tell her that to grow your relationship it's important to focus on "us" and not as individuals. Good luck! :D

6. So this girl cooks for you, cleans for you, blowjobs on tap, great sex, takes care of you loves the bones of you gives you attention and kisses and cuddles and you still want her to focus all on you? Maybe she talks a lot and its annoying but maybe shes just trying to impress you and make you think shes interesting. Sounds like she's insecure by the way she keeps asking if you love her. If you make an effort to show you that you love her she might chill out a bit.

Dees

7. And you said yourself you've been a little irritable lately maybe you're just being over touchy? But if she doesn't listen to you when you have something to say just tell her it bothers you and im sure yous will work it out

Dees

8. You gotta accept people for who they are. If it's a personality thing it probably won't change. Try talking about it to her.

*Insert signature here*

9. LOL sorry but your girlfriends an airhead, nothing you can do to change that unfortunately. 

10. Dude just stay with her. NO she is not being selfish. Calling someone self-centered is like calling yourself self-centered. You can't force her to have sex every time you want it, she's a being too and you don't want to change her. Remember that women in reality weren't created solely to gratify men's sexual pleasures, we're all individual beings here.

11. Lol girls aways tell long stories that are confusing to guys. Ask a guy how his day went and he'll prob just say fine. Ask a girl and she will tell u her whole day. Thats the way it is. And besides she told u dont let her fall asleep and an hour later u did just that. Thats ur fault. U got it pretty good, just be happy and enjoy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Man op, it must be all her right?

She's tangoin all by her self trying to mess up your life

Oh man op, I feel so bad for u.........

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. You should've just forced your dick into her mouth right in the middle of her story, she would have got the point.

14. I bet you don't have a girlfriend!

15. I think she's not really doing anything wrong.. Like at all

Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. There should be no comma after "girls" in the title

Sent from my HTC One V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. She sounds batshit

Sorry dude, but my advice is don't get married.

18. So she told you a long story, you asked for sex, she said "nah, I'd rather just sleep."

DUDE, BURN THIS WITCH!

19. If youre only going to say a few important things a day maybe ask her to pause it for a second. If youre not talking she will probably want to be doing something.

20. Also keep in mind you are an experienced toker and you are introducing brand new chemicals into her body via smoking, not really far to judge her so harshly for being a green gut. Maybe don't blaze her up first and chill with her sober. Just my two cents!