Are gasmaskbongs unhealthy?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Alucin, Nov 30, 2016.

1. So basically when you exhale all you see is the harmful substances.. when you re-inhale it with a gasmask bong is it unhealthier than one wouldnt re-inhale the smoke?

2. It's the same smoke. Unless you are a unicorn with magical lungs, you're not changing the smoke into anything else.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I think what OP is saying, is that we exhale carbon monoxide. It would be dangerous to inhale carbon monxide. But gas masks are built to release the exhaled smoke.

First thing i learned about gas mask bongs, is you will inhale an entire bowl in 1 hit. The mask fills up with thick smoke. Whatever you do, don't open your eyes or you will shit.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Sorry, but you don't exhale carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide is from partially burned fuel from vehicles. It is also called the "silent killer." What you are trying to say is "Carbon Dioxide." It is still dangerous either way.

Sent by Cush

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sorry, but you don't exhale carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide is from partially burned fuel from vehicles. It is also called the "silent killer." What you are trying to say is "Carbon Dioxide." It is still dangerous either way.

Sent by Cush

6. IMO whether or not they are healthy, they are just fuckin nasty. I got one for a friend and we each used it one time and never again...The nasty greasy feeling it leaves all over your face is gross, I just felt like my whole face was covered in Res.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Well I don't actually have a gasmaskbong. But I'm using one of those silly horse masks. The smoke stays in the mask and I can reinhale it, shoots me to space everytime

8. Yeah not for me, that feeling of the smoke touching my face really bothers me, I'll just take another fresh bong hit haha

9. It doesn't.. I never feel anything haha.

10. This is the exact reason I personally don't use them is that I think they're disgusting. Wash your face after using one my friend claimed he broke out the next morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I had a friend that had one and smoked out of it for an entire summer. He developed bad acne where the gas mask covered his face. A perfect imprint of the mask around his mouth and nose in pimples. It was a good look.

• Like Like x 2
  12. A gas mask bong is a frat party novelty, something to be thought of alongside beer dispensing helmets and frivolously acquired STDs

13. I get claustrophobic and sometimes have panic attacks when I smoke so I can never see myself liking or even using one of those.

14. If the attachment your smoking out of isn't an acrylic one but a high quality glass one witch expels carbon monoxide.
    Other than that, watery eyes if they are sensitive and the amount you inhaled into the mask to make your eyes water or burn.

15. all smoke is not technically healthy for you. ive hit one a few times and ive always been told to close your eyes or else you will be sorry! I couldn't imagine it being any unhealthier than a blunt and I'm sure you smoked one of those before

16. #16 WizSteve, Dec 2, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    It depends on the gas I suppose.....Of course the real question here if you was wearing a real gas mask and your two friends was wearing gas mask bongs inside a small car and hot boxing the car with you in wearing a real gas mask would you get high from the second hand smoke?

If this is from a homemade one yes one could filter the air some by wearing one depending on the canisters being used. You must had been watching that new series? Ripping With Hot Fire Babes OR...That new movie.........Fire Women....

17. Any smoke that enters your lungs = unhealthy...