Are gas masks actually better than regular bongs?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DaBoss1000, Apr 2, 2011.

1. #1 DaBoss1000, Apr 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2011
    I was thinking about getting a gas mask. How exactly do they get you more high?

2. i think your question doesent sound like you re a seasoned toker. post this elsewhere.
    but just to answer your question it doesent make you higher. you even loose more thc through the longer tube and the smoke burns in your eyes. so dont buy a gasmask:D

3. I've been smoking since I was 14 and I'm now 20. If that means I'm still a novice then fine, but I'm pretty sure 6 years is somethin. Also, if they truly don't get you higher, then why are so many people buying and using them?

4. Its like hot boxing your face :D so id imagine its better.
    For the experience atleast.

5. Hangnails feel better than your grammar. Jesus H fucking stick....

6. Dude theres no way you're just breathing the smoke directly back into the gasmask. You would pass out in a few breaths from carbon dioxide then die cuz it's strapped to your face.

7. It doesn´t acctually get you any higher than a bong. Your body just can´t absorb enough oxygen, so it gets deprived of O2 and you start feeling light headed, added with the effects of the THC you absorb, it gives you the illusion of a "higher high" but it´s acctually just your body screaming for oxygen.
    A lot of the thc is also wasted since you can only absorb a small amount of it through all the smoke.
    So a gas mask is prob. more fun- but doesn´t necesarily get you higher.
    -This is just my current uptodate info I have, if I´m wrong, feel free to post your oppinion-

All the best,
    Bunny

8. lol dude were on a website for stoners im pretty sure no one gives a rats ass about grammar

9. #9 highquality, Apr 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2011
    Because people are stupid, and even more stupid when they want to get high.
    A gas mask to get high ? It's scary, looks fucking dumb and unhealthy.

You wanna get really fucking high ? Make edibles, buy a vaporizer.

Burning the herb is not efficient, so you can't get to the upper level of highness that way.

10. Nah, they don't get u higher, just more consecutive breatheing of the smoke, but they r fun, make your face smelly though, and u don't breath back into the mask, the exhaled gas goes through a thingy, and out of the mask, not sure what the thingy is called

11. hey man chill ur harsh i love my gasmask, what isnt epic about em? i dont think owning a gasmask makes me stupid, i didnt buy it to get higher either its just so damn awsome, total WWII status lol, thats like callin someone stupid for having a zong, its z shaped = stupid lol. naaaaah :smoke:

12. No offense bud, I just find it shady. Gas mask > war, death > Bad trip lol

2 years ago I sure would had try it, but I'm a healthy ganja man now :p

13. gas masks get you equally as high as bongs i would beleive , if not its probly not too much different accept for harshness ,but i like the gas mask because it makes my eyes red as fuck and i love it when my eyes are beat red

14. So I have come to understand that the gas mask would be stupid IF you want to put your life in risk then it is worth the risk??

Btw yes new tokers do come here. I come in here to learn a thing or two like this bit of info.

15. how is hitting a gas mask putting your life at risk ? lol

16. #16 Royal Jester, Apr 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Cause I'm the idiot who would keep it on and not stop smoking and not get oxygen.

17. lol :) what an awesome post , i thaught you were gonna say something really stupid and something offensive when i came to check the message , then i read it and im all suprised and laughing :p

18. I can't speak for everyone, or know if there's any truth to this, but for me personally if I am Hot boxing a lot.. i tend to get a few small pimples break out.

just sitting in a cloud of smoke can't be the best for your skin im guessing... i guess you gotta wash your face better or more frequent if your gonna be doing that alot.

19. That's what I was thinking about.
    I'm sure it's very toxic, for nothing.

20. That's beside the point. This section is for seasoned tokers to discuss their experiences, apprentice tokers is the question and answer section. I hang around in apprentice tokers for that reason. The sub-forum descriptions state that pretty clearly.
    A gas mask bong isn't as efficient as a regular one. When you smoke a regular bong you get all smoke in a single breath, with a gas mask it lingers around your face 'til you've inhaled it all, during which time at least some will be lost. Common sense really.