Are females unfaithful more often than males?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ganjaherbtoker, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Just wondering, probably impossible to tell if it is the same/more/less.

2. Not impossible. There is a lot of research. The answer is no: Men are more often unfaithful.

3. The problem is females may lie about it more often.

4. #4 thewarden, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
    I honestly feel like it varies with age. Younger girls (IE like less than 30) tend to be more unfaithful, with the younger (like 22 and less) being the MOST unfaithful.

While grown men (like 40+) I feel like are way more likely to cheat on their wives.

Like I dunno, you always hear people say that girls are in their "prime" (at least physically) when they're like less than 25, while men are in their "prime" at like 30+. I guess what I'm saying is that at any age, the person in the relationship who is closer in age to being in their "prime" is more likely to cheat, meaning which gender is more unfaithful is dependent on age.

I dunno man, just my $0.02

5. I think it's natural for a man to be more unfaithful. Throughout evolution the number one reason anything is on this planet is to pro create. So it's in a man's instinct to try to fertilize every egg he can and pass on his genetics. Yeah, most guys don't want kids with these women, but it's biology that drives men to them. Human's weren't made to be monogamous, and we are in fact one of few species that are monogamous.

6. Females when they are younger, males when they are older

7. Would hit you with some rep for this but you bladies have it easy enough. :wink:
    Men cheat when moreso (IMO) when given the chance too. After a man has a woman ton of women flock to him for some reason. I'd love to hear why women cheat. Never put thought to it. Just figured somebody ain't got enough pecker.

8. Some are. Generally no but most women will leave when something better comes

9. [quote name='"yoregan"']I think it's natural for a man to be more unfaithful. Throughout evolution the number one reason anything is on this planet is to pro create. So it's in a man's instinct to try to fertilize every egg he can and pass on his genetics. Yeah, most guys don't want kids with these women, but it's biology that drives men to them. Human's weren't made to be monogamous, and we are in fact one of few species that are monogamous.[/quote]

Well a woman is supposed to raise the child so to f anything that walks is not acceptable to be a good mother. I think it's ok if a guy cheats depending but for a woman def not. Once a girl says I'm seeing someone I tune out. It kind of sucks when it's but it's ok

10. Absolutely but they like to pretend its the other way. The whores

11. this has to be the dumbest thing i've read all day -_-

12. Girls just love the dick.... I have had lots of situations where Id fuck around with a girl who already had a man. I guess not the most noble thing of me to do but hey I'm single so screw it (literally).

Idk if my experience is typical but I think it makes me feel like girls arent that faithfull, on the same note guys arent much more faithful, lots of my buddies cheat on their girls all the time.... fuck all that noise single is the way to be.

13. Its a scientific fact that women get hornier then guys....and look how well they hide that....do you really think it's impossible for thme to hide the fact that they cheated on you or a lie?

& yes i believe women lie more than men...this is why i make the assumption that 98% of the female population aint shit but hoes and tricks.

but there are really good girls who like to keep shit straight up.....it's just that you have to sift through piles of shit to find them.

14. That's what happened to me. :rolleyes: Bitches.

15. #15 Bunny Wailer, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
    depends what your culture is :ey:

EDIT: Not only is that meant as a joke, but also as a comment as there are polygamous cultures still exist today. There are 50 countries where it is legal, mostly Middle Eastern and African countries

16. Marry me? :love:

17. Yes, they get bored of the relationship more easily or end up finding someone better.

Since it's way easier for girls to find a partner, since the man is the "hunter"

18. Female Infidelity : TwoOfUs.org

So I'm hesitant to use this as a source, because the bits I've read sound pretty misogynistic and hateful towards woman. But with 45-55% of women and 50-60% of men reporting cheating in their lifetime, I'm kind of thinking that monogamy isn't natural for humans either.

This isn't to say that I think everyone should be out fucking tons of different partners all the time. I do however think that if more people could get over jealousy and possessiveness and explore open honest relationships, that we'd see a major reduction in the number of marriages ending in divorce.

Personally I believe I would be capable of monogamy with the right partner, but I still don't want it.

19. man its natural for a HUMAN to be unfaithful..

monogamy is a bitch

20. bitches cheat way more and lie about it too