Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are Elevators(smoking Trick) dangerous

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by drodrodro, Nov 6, 2008.

1. haha at least he did himself in before takin anyone out with him

2. that shit works

3. yea some of my friends use to do that dumb shit and always tried to get me to do it never gave in that shits just retarded but its funny to see it..

4. im sure this came from the same idiots thought it was cool to pass out by not breathing properly.

sounds horribly stupid. not only does it sound like it you are all experiencing a placebo effect of some sort, you're also going to look like a fucking fool when you have to testify in court as to why you snapped little johnny's spine.

5. i think they are kinda stupid, I've tried em, the only danger they may have is falling on your ass... which my friends have done.

6. Can you imagine 2 guys over 18 ACTUALLY fucking doing this? Yeah, right.

7. Fo' sho.

8. your knocking your self out if you cross your arms and have someone do that when your out of breath the same thing happens. kids used to do it in like elementary school....

9. That really sounds like an incredibly stupid thing to do, why would you risk injuring yourself, or others for that matter, by doing that? Dont do it anymore, it is dangerous.

10. thats not an elevator at all. does the name mean anything to you? its when you crouch down and take a hit, hold it in then stand up real fast as youre exhaling. it makes you real light headed, ive had a friend fall face first into a chair cuz of this. if you like to be blacked out for a second i guess this is for you but for the other 95% of us, its just dumb

11. This is a really retarded way to do it, I've done it before a much simpler way, you can get the same effect if you crouch down like you're sitting on your ankles and breathe in and out real heavy until you're light headed and then you start hitting your piece/other while you slowly stand up and you look straight up and suck in as much air possible on your inhale and hold it until the desired efftcivness. [[NOTE: I'm not recommending you do this, im sure it isn't healthy but I'd suggest this way over having someone jerk you around risking other injuries too.] P.S. If you attempt this make sure you do it in a safe environment and take precautions.]

12. 10 year old thread.