Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are dispensary substitutions usually ok?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Steve N, Jun 29, 2019.

1. I called around town checking for various flower strains and they often said
    "we dont have blue dream but we have blue fog which is basically the same thing."
    Is this common or should I be careful and only buy the 'real' thing? Thx.

2. Well, you can always look up an info site like LEAFLY where you can find out info about various strains to see if they're being legit about it.
    A lot of strains are very close, some are like...practically the same thing, but one more or less strain in the mix in the breeding. But yknow, research.
    See me? I'd be more worried that they're giving me what they said they were in the first place.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. And sometimes some strains have multiple names. Dreamqueen / Green Crack are known to be the same. But different seedbanks *could* have a different idea. So I was advised, anyway.

• Like Like x 1