Are cops that dumb

Discussion in 'General' started by Winston_Smith, May 16, 2007.

1. I'm was watching COPS and they pulled these two kids over, they suspected them of buying pot. So they pull these kids over and they both get out and the driver just starts running his mouth. He ratted the passenger out pretty good, officer he has a bag in his pocket and a roach in the ashtray. So the cop arrest the one guy and as he is walking him back to the car he starts talking to him. He asked him how much weed he smoked cause he was real skinny. He said he must have smoked a lot of weed to be so skinny.

WTF i think the munchies pretty much rule out being like as skinny as a rail (excluding people with a uber high metabolism)

2. Didnt you hear about the cop that thought he was going to die after eating a special brownie? It was hard to miss since people posted it at least 7 times...

Yes cops are that stupid because they are human and people are stupid. Of course there are the cops who actually know about drugs and the law but those are one in a million

3. yes... reply too small... yes,

oh and there are fat people on crack.. sooo...hope that answers yur question!:hello:

4. Hahaha holy shit I just watched that episode! I couldn't believe how his buddy just give him right up, what a punk.

And that comment about him being skinny doesn't really make sense cause of the munchies, but if you smoke weed without eating tons of junk food you will lose weight because THC increases your heart rate, which in turn burns calories. But to make a sweeping generalization like the cop did was just dumb. I LOLed when the kid was like "uhh I'm not a crackhead" haha!

5. Lol if my friend did that to me on TV id sock him in the face on camera... might aswell do it then and prove ur not a bitch to the world.

6. I just watched that too! I also thought that was a wierd thing to say.

7. Now i'm watching Womans Ninja Warrior, some of this chicks are pretty hot. I'm watching this Ebony (her name) chick right now, she's pretty good lookin'.

8. weed does increase your metabolism. so some people do loose weight when smoking a lot.

9. hes right.

smokin alot of weed will make alot of people skinny...im only REAL hungry like i can eat a nice meal after im blazed...so yea long term use you will start losin weight

10. haha i thought that was really funny...