Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

are clear blunt wraps dangerous?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by whiteboyy09, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Theyre cyclone's, the wraps themselves look like plastic

2. Think about that question....

Must be a frightening world out there ..

3. No

They actually burn slower imo

4. Yeah, they let you see the bud through the wrap, might blow some peoples mind, inducing shock and psychosis

5. They are most likely made out of rice paper like the joint papers. I've never even seen clear blunt wraps, care to post a pic?

6. Clear blunt wraps wouldn't exist unless you grew clear-leaved tobacco plants...

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.grasscity.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/cyclone_clear_cone.jpg

8. Rice Paper is clear, which is what they make clear wraps out of. They don't burn too well, but it's always cool to smoke a clear joint.

9. if they are sold as rolling papers they should not be dangerous

10. Clear blunt wraps are made of cellulose which is completely healthy though some contain another ingredient which is unhealthy

11. I was about to say they are made of cellulose. Thank you Ironbong

Edit: Also nice first post Ironbong! Welcome to the city :wave:

12. I gotta get my hands on one. Do they burn slow like a blunt?

13. Im that kind of person who MUST research what im smoking and with what. Haha and thank you :)

14. Faster but slower than any joint. Its an in between

15. Ah okay thanks bro!

16. No its not plastic they are made of smoke-able material. they are perfectly fine to use the actually take longer to burn
    its also cool how you can see ur bud as it burns down the paper

17. I wouldnt try it if i were you. I did a little research into clear papers a while back and i read several articles that said there are known cancer causing chemicals in them. However they probably arent any worse than the common blunt