Are Chinese Companies Selling Pills Made of Dead Babies?

Discussion in 'General' started by dawnofwar, Aug 6, 2011.

1. So following your logic, is menstruation evil? I think you used a logical fallacy there, but i could be wrong

In other news, holy fuck.

But in all reality, as long as their backs weren't facing the sky its up for grabs as far as eating goes (I could be [and certainly hope that I'm] wrong about that)

2. "Soylent Green are people, too."

However, this is terrible and disturbing.

3. The Chinese are aliens and will take over the USA.

4. It's peeeeeoplllllllllllllllleee!!!!!!

5. [​IMG]
    looks good to me

6. Aborted Babies as Health Food

Aborted Babies Sold As Health Food | EUTimes.net

The Seoul Times (DON'T CLICK THIS ONE IF YOU'RE SQUEAMISH/THE PICTURE ABOVE BOTHERED YOU)

I guess it could be just hundreds of sites perpetuating an urban legend that South Korea started as a form of propaganda, I don't live in Szechuan China and I haven't heard the opportunity to try their delectable fetus soups, so who knows.

7. The perfect dish to bring to you churches Sunday cookout!

8. There were those photos flying around the internet of a guy chopping up an aborted baby and eating it. It was was just another weird idea by some guy who classified it as art. (obviously the babies weren't real)

So yeah, this would be bull shit as well.

9. thats some fucked up shit

10. for the record i got this picture off a website debunking the aborted baby soup myth. all the pictures are of some artist/chef that makes realistlic meals looking like human organs and baby parts. all edible :wave:

11. Forgive me for not reading through all of the pages, but the first page was sufficient! (Mods- We need a good vomit "smilie")

The way Mad Cow Disease got into cattle was our feeding ground spinal cords and brain tissue to cattle as part of their feed. Yep, we made cannibal cows out of our meat cattle. :cool:

Unfortunately, there are these twisted little things called prions that eat holes in the brain. They act in some ways like beta amyloid plaque, the physical evidence of Alzheimer's, only nastier!

If these pills are made of human tissue and contain brain matter, then the human form of Mad Cow, called kuru*, can be spread. I would not let anyone I cared for use these. China is known for shoddy quality control. I would not trust them to process it until it was safe for consumption (not that I think it should be consumed! :eek: ).

Once you contract a prion disease, you are doomed to a very unpleasant death. There is NO CURE! There is something than can slow the disease- CBD/ cannabidiol, the # 2 cannabinoid in marijuana! :eek:

Nonpsychoactive Cannabidiol Prevents Prion Accumulation and Protects Neurons against Prion Toxicity (full - 2007)
    [FONT=&quot] Nonpsychoactive Cannabidiol Prevents Prion Accumulation and Protects Neurons against Prion Toxicity[/FONT]

Cannabidiol May be Effective in Preventing Bovine Spongiforme Enzephalopathy (Mad Cow Disease) (news - 2007)
    [FONT=&quot]AAMC: Cannabidiol may be effective in preventing bovine spongiforme enzephalopathy (mad cow disease)[/FONT]

Kids, there is a LOT more to cannabis than "just" getting high! :smoke: Click that first link in my sig !

After all, isn't cannabis your favorite subject? :hello:

EDUCATE YOURSELF! [​IMG]

Granny :wave:

* Kuru (disease) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

12. Granny Storm Crow, you are the single best poster on grasscity, I love you in an unconditional, grandmotherly way

13. #37 AbydeBySolace, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol

new avatar is cool

14. #38 Lapheriel, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011