Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are cellulose papers even any better? Or just flashy looking..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Craving, Aug 10, 2011.

1. They are harsh, and burn black smoke.
    Regular smoking papers pretty much just disappear with very little smoke.

Hold a lighter to the clear and see what happens.

Just cause something is 100% organic does not mean it is better to burn and inhale.
    They are heavily processed and the cellulose is not the same as the plant material it was derived from.

2. They always burn even for me... Well all my joints do.

3. The clear papes I use are sugar based and acually gives the j a sweeter flavor in my opinion. And I don't know what kind you all are using but I've never had trouble rolling mine. Stuck on some zz super thins now tho. Ps I have found tht the mini postitnotes make great roaches!

4. The ones i had didnt taste bad they were blueberry and burned slower then regular papes. Apparently the plant cellulose doesn't have as many harmful chemicals as rolling papers. They were harder to roll but worth it in my opinion.

5. I'm going to have to look for these. I've tried cheaper cellulose papers before and was more or less pissed off that I wasted the time to go buy some.

6. I get extremely frustrated with the clear papers, fuck them.

They are shit compared to Zig's or Juicy's