Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

are bowl any good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dubdimes, Apr 15, 2011.

1. i never try them i really think its a waste of weed.

2. You mean bowls? Like glass pipes? Well there my prefered way to smoke. Bowls actually conserve the most weed of any smoking device. Other than maybe one hitters. And you can just use your bowl as a one hitter. What do you smoke out of?

3. blunts

4. Blunts waste way more weed then bowls bro. Trust me. Go buy a gram of weed. And go get a bowl and smoke it. See if you get higher off that or a blunt. A nice blunt is cool every now and then but i prefer my pipe.

5. bowls are great. bubs are better. bongs are best.

6. ^^ Yup, Bongs and Hookahs are top dog, Bowls and one hitters are great too, blunts and j's are good for on the go smokin'

7. bongs > vape > everything else

8. Yep bluts burn constantly, thus wasting more weed. The more smoke you get that doesnt go in your lungs = more weed wasted. With a bowl, you can control the burn. Covering the bowl with your thumb or a coin stops it burning, therefore less smoke escapes. Plus, if you know what your doing and have the right pipe, you can get bigger hits. And youre not smoking weed wrapped in tobacco.

9. I wish I was rich enough to smoke blunts. That'd seriously be all my weed.

10. Yes, bowl are good my friend.

11. Bowls are great, especially when your out. I dunno where you got wasting weed from? As far as i'm aware they let you burn every bit of weed unless its been packed wrong and ends up falling through.

bongs hit way better though, one bong hit and im there, but to me a glass pipe is a slower way to get to where you wanna be :smoke: haha I enjoy 'em.

12. Im a blunt man just like im a butt man. But I do use a glass pipe to hit a couple bowls in morning etc.. But blunts is for my special smoking time.

13. [​IMG]

14. How can you say they waste weed when you don't even know how they work...

15. This is true, although a bowl is my preferred method of smoking with friends.

Also:

:laughing:

16. To me i LOVE smoking out of pipes there is just something about it that seems alot more mentally sasistifying.
    But not a glass pipe fuck that shit i love my thin stemmed metal pipe with a wooden stem its just so fun to light the bowl and take small puffs while the pipe hangs out my mouth.
    You just can't do that with a glass pipe.