Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are blunts really all that bad??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Craving, Aug 10, 2011.

1. #21 kronman907, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Im with you a 100 percent. Any wiz songs dropped in the last 2 years is so shitty and stupid.
    Please give prince of the city one and 2 a try. You wont think it's wiz cause it Sounds nothing like he does now. Listen to "thrown", such a good song. It's all about money and smoking blunts haha.

2. Bottom line... Wiz sucks and smoke what you wanna smoke.

3. WebMD is a very reputable medical information site. Blunts would qualify as smoking both tobacco and cannabis.

Smoking Pot, Cigarettes Ups COPD Risk (news - 2009)
    [FONT=&quot]Smoking Pot, Cigarettes Ups COPD Risk

[/FONT]When COPD was clinically confirmed though a diagnostic method known as spirometric testing:

• The incidence of COPD among participants who smoked cigarettes alone was 2.7 times higher than among nonsmokers.
    • The incidence of COPD was 2.9 times higher among participants with a history of smoking both cigarettes and pot, even after controlling for other risk factors for the pulmonary disease.
    • COPD risk among people who smoked marijuana, but not tobacco, was slightly higher than among nonsmokers, but the increase was not statistically significant.[​IMG]

Granny [​IMG]

4. The only song I like from wiz is still blazin I like blunts but they aren't a good way to smoke if your trying to save weed but I like them caue their easier to roll then jays at least for me, last longer but fun to smoke probably my favorite way to smoke but never get much of a chance to smoke them. I prefer my pipe or a bong though they taste better but joint taste the best to me.

5. Blunts are a disgusting way to use MJ.

PW

6. Blunt wraps weren't made to be inhaled.
    God help you if you use blunts as your primary method of smoking. :smoke:

7. Well the fact of the matter is, according to the FDA you technically aren't supposed to inhale blunt smoke, so all of the blunts and wraps get loaded with chemicals to make them burn evenly and taste better, but are actually really bad on your lungs.

So yeah, I only smoke blunts on the special occasions.

8. i wish i had a pic to show you the 280 blunt packs hanging on my wall. 2 packs of white owls

9. #29 overheatedmud, Aug 10, 2011
    Where do you get those?

10. Nope... Some people can actually think for themselves and realize that joints/glass are better for you. Period.

11. I party alot and blunts are the way to go at parties. I usually just smoke my bowl when im alone tho.

12. If I'm smokin' a blunt, I try not to smoke blunt wraps. Gotta get a dutch!

13. I will never stop smoking blunts that how
    Good they are

14. I smoke blunts every day man. They taste good to me. Every hit Is even. Pipes only taste good on the green hits. My pipe taste nasty ATM cuz of people sucking too hard, they get ashes and shit in my pipe. Some people smoke cigs after weed cuz it makes their high last longer, but I don't smoke cigs. Blunts get me more fucked up than glass. And I think joints taste horrible, I used to use zig zags. I've got enough dank to roll blunts cuz I get half zones, it ends up somewhere around 13/g.

15. Clean your pipe, man.

16. but those tobacco smokers were smoking cigs right? I mean, I thought blunts would not be as bad. A lot less actual tobacco material in it. it's just a thin leaf. I know it probably has some risk, but is it really that significant? do you have any studies specifically for blunt smokers?

17. Pipes are my classic go-to device, but blunts are still pretty epic. Very convenient, get you baked, and are just plain classic. Also the best and easiest to smoke with friends. Idk about you, but I also find that the high seems to be chiller I guess you could say.

18. #39 Brokenlies420, Aug 12, 2011
    I think Blazin was an song by Alborosie and he just dubbed over his words. Yeah they taste really good I smoke chocolate blunts and they're just an amazing combination with the bud. They're a nice end to a day but the bong always gets me the highest

19. Dump it in a dutchie