Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are Blunts Bad?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FreshStoner, Jun 11, 2013.

Made a minor adjustment ;) Joints are healthier (and more THC efficient) than regular pipe bowls, because the heat from the fire is cooled by the passage-way through the bud, and it's the heat that can be particularly damaging to the lungs.

2. I didn't have a piece for a pretty good while and I used to smoke 2-3 blunts a day depending and I did that for a while and didn't noticed any difference at all. I only switched to a piece because I save A LOT more bud that way.

3. this os the holy grail of bluntage

4. Inhaling bleached white paper is cancerous just as inhaling tobacco is cancerous.

Not all smoke is the same particulate matter but all weed burns as weed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I light my bongbowls with a magnifying glass and sunlight, trust me, it is the only thing clean as a leaf blunt. although a reasonably rolled tie stick burns super clean at the beginning