Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are Blunts Bad?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FreshStoner, Jun 11, 2013.

1. IMO blunts are gross . If you have good weed why fuck it up with a blunt . Doobs all day , I like to taste my good weed

2. and some ash catchers and some percs... maybe not a perc lol

3. only if you cant handle reality

4. Unless it's blunt wraps.
    They are made of tobacco pulp and is made pretty industrialy

5. #25 squidrick420, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    The only exception to this is going to the cigar shop and buying an import that is kept in the humidor and using that to roll with. But it is a pricy alternative. Or stealing a freshly cured tobacco leaf from a barn if you live in or near the country haha.

6. You're inhaling (and holding in) cancerous tobacco smoke. So yes I will "hate on" something that's gonna give my ass emphysema. 

7. Blunts are goood

8. uhm. What DOESNT give you cancer??? and dont say weed. or i'll dick slap you

seriously though how the fuck does weed NOT give you cancer hahaha, it's like the ultimate medicine, dying to be inhaled

i primarily smoke joints for that reason however i like the taste of a blunt now and then

10. Weed. You can't find one study that shows a case of Lung Cancer caused by marijuana smoking alone. 

11. i said dont say weed lol. but honestly how many blunts would you have to smoke to develop any cancer.. i prolly only smoke one once a month anyway so i know damn well i have nothing to worry about

12. #32 solidguitar77, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013

Weed is bad for your lungs, man. lol.  Blunts are obviously worse than smoking weed on its own, though.

13. Once again..

'blunts are bad'....blah blah blah blah blah...

It gets old...Look what this clown WIZ done started...start bringing facts...this dude Snoop been smoking blunts since like 94...

Any smoke can cause cancer technically.

What is worse are guys like wiz and his annoying fans..

"yea bro fuck blunts man..get on them zags.." when them fools chugging down gin and popping xanax,sipping sip lean, AND wanna talk about healthy smoking...stfu.

14. Hahahahaha ikr

15. Considering they use cannabis to help cancer patients and its not been sprayed with radio activer ferts like tobacco is cancer from cannabis alone is unlikely if anything if you did have cancer it would slow it down as again cannabis is used to reduce tumors and slow cancer spreading.
    Also helps dementure
    Cerebal pallsy
    Epileptics
    Cronic pains amonst other medical properties it has its an amazing medcine and social past time
    So when smoking cannabis alone as in no tobacco and using say your own dried fan leaves or natural papers you wont be damaging your health
    Cigs alcohol these damage your health tobbaco contains 2000 chemical which they spray on the crops some of which are radio active, some are deadly to humans but its low quantity so id worry about the tobacco before worrying about cannabis

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. And some perks! And your good to go!

17. They are significantly less healthy than using just weed or joint rolling papers. Blunt-wraps are made with tobacco (and various other chemicals...)

It's a shit load of unhealthy smoke to inhale in a short period of time, so there's that to consider as well. I used to smoke multiple blunts, daily, for months on end. I could definitely feel the effects of regular blunt usage compared to regular bong usage. Similar to how I can feel the effects of regular bong usage versus vaporizing.

18. #38 soufsidetrappa, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    Someone on these forums said it the best, the tobacco wrap just adds extra tar and no noticeable effect. The THC overpowers the little nicotine , so in my honest opinion, I think blunts are just harmful.

19. [quote name="Jerzeslugga" post="18205330" timestamp="1371095581"]Once again..'blunts are bad'....blah blah blah blah blah...It gets old...Look what this clown WIZ done started...start bringing facts...this dude Snoop been smoking blunts since like 94...Any smoke can cause cancer technically.What is worse are guys like wiz and his annoying fans.."yea bro fuck blunts man..get on them zags.." when them fools chugging down gin and popping xanax,sipping sip lean, AND wanna talk about healthy smoking...stfu.[/quote]The only person doing that is juicy j and he still smoked blunts!! No one in Taylor gang abuses drugs like that. Except alcohol. They're not like that. And yes, MORE TAR IS MORE HARMFUL. There I said it.

20. This is the way I see it. Even though when I was younger all I did was smoke blunts ,and cigarettes let me tell you friend my lungs are sure paying for it now. I advise you to get a bong , or vape ,and just say no to tobacco.

[​IMG]