Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are blunts bad for you?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rugged Man, Dec 16, 2007.

1. I'm just wondering because they're usually made of tabacco leaves (the wraps). If it is I'm gonna quit smoking them.

2. Gee buddy, do you really need us to answer that for you? Look at the back of your blunt wrap..wrapper? There should be a surgeon general warning indicating it contains tobacky

3. I don't like them because they make my mouth taste nasty when I am done smoking. Yeah I don't think its very good to be smoking them every day, but once and a while is chill. I would suggest you take some bong tokes. Pack snaps of dank and you can't go wrong.

4. If they are made of tobacco they are not good for you and you shouldn't smoke them constantly. Did you need me to tell you that?:devious:

5. a few here and there, maybe a few times a month you should be fine. think about how many people smoke cigarettes constantly, at least you arent that bad.

6. I quit smoking cigarettes about 7 months ago and ever since I will not smoke a blunt. There was a time in my life that I enjoyed blunts passionately. I personally think weed is best by itself.

7. they are tobacco leaves, but i don't think they have the same chemicals found in tobacco fillers.

since every type of tobacco is harmful anyway, i suppose blunts/wraps won't help your health, but they probably don't do much compared to a cigarette.

i smoke 1 - 5 blunts a day, but usually around 1 - 2 when i have mids. which is usually 1/2 the time. it fucks w/ your throat a tiny bit, but nothing like the shit cigs make u cough up.

8. Yes, blunts are bad for you!
    BAD!
    BAD!
    BAD!
    BAD!
    BAD!
    BAD!
    BAD!
    BAD!
    BAD!
    BAD!
    BAD!
    BAD!
    BAD!

Any questions?

I smoke them occasionally though.

9. straight up, smoke is smoke, tobacco is nictoine, cancer cancer cancer....
    but don't ask me go do some official experimentations dude...lol

but since it is unfiltered its kinda rough on ya throat ya digg?:cool:

10. Well said 11357, I agree with you 110%.

11. Have you ever read the blunt wrap package? They all say the same thing as any other tobacco product...tobacco is bad for you...but in different words of course. If it has any tobacco in it it's going to be bad for you. A little tobacco now and then won't kill you, so just don't smoke blunts all the time.

12. I hate it but everyone I know smokes only blunts and lots of blunts. I quit cigs(never really smoked them a lot in the first place, only when I was drunk), but still feel like I'm fucking up my throat and lungs because I smoke like 5 blunts a day.

13. man i smoke blunts more often than pipes now a days.

love them, even though they make you reek...

14. yeah, they fuck your lungs up.

i dont smoke cigs anymore but smoked AT LEAST 2 blunts every day for about 5 years. and also ripped my 2ft bong for that time before i went to bed every night.
    i cough up some nasty shit sometimes.

i can only smoke vaps and tiny hits from bowls now.

15. smoking blunts is pretty much harmless, unless you smoke multiple blunts a day. people who smoke a few ciggerettes a week dont die of lung cancer, people who chain smoke die of lung cancer. and ciggerettes have rat poison and all that, blunt wrap doesnt. so unless you chain smoke blunts (i know guys who do) its not really dangerous. getting together with some friends and rolling one or two fat blunts on the weekend is how it should be :smoke:

16. well, it's tobacco so you have to know it's not good for you. But you really need to put things to scale. It's one layer of a millimeter of tobacco to hold your weed, you would probably need 10 blunts to equal even a half a cigarette.

Broken down I smoke about a blunt a day (i mix bongs and blunts evenly, but smoke many blunts on sundays), I've never coughed up a black/green ball or whatever, or had breathing problems.

On another note, I would really like to figure out how to dry mary-jane shade leafs to roll blunts with. Almost like a backwoods blunt.

17. Everything is bad for you these days.

If you enjoy blunts, smoke blunts.

18. dude dutches are basically cardboard paper, wrapped in a low quality tobacco leaf.

19. Inhaling any type of smoke, tabacco or marijuana, isn't good for your lungs.

20. Dont be so paranoid, any way of smoking weed isn't very harmful, smoke as many blunts as you want.