Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are any of you stoners good at sports?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stephes123, Aug 3, 2012.

1. varsity football and when I was constantly working out I could rep 315 3 times, maxed out like 330 and could hit 225 17 times soooooooo

2. Played soccer, basketball and volley ball in high school

3. [quote name='"MasterChief420"']4 years of varsity lacrosse in one of the toughest high school conferences in the country, and now currently play in college[/quote]

miaa?

4. [quote name='"JaysForDays"']Baseball, lacrosse, quit football freshmen year but still. Pretty much everyone on all 3 of those teams smoke soo..[/quote]

how did you play baseball and lax at the same time?

5. Maryland or Massachusetts? I played in the MIAA for a year. At Gilman.

6. I'm good at Football(American), and I have regular full body & cardio workouts at my local Anytime Fitness. It's right next to the greatest pizza I've ever eaten at (Vinos) and a delicious Mexican restaurant, so it's always a challenge just resisting the temptation to get a nice warm pepperoni pizza :D.

7. [quote name='"thexelement"']
    Maryland or Massachusetts? I played in the MIAA for a year. At Gilman.[/quote]

maryland. and damn gilman is sick

8. I BMX and skateboard. BMXing is my passion.

9. After my freshmen year I transferred to Good Counsel to pursue football.

10. I'm ranked 2nd in Florida for high school wrestling. (I'm a senior.)

11. I played football for 3 years, wrestling for two, rugby for one, and shotput and disc for 3 years... I think im pretty active...

12. was a regional basketball player back in high school and played club volleyball.

love playing competitive recreational football and soccer though

13. I surfff, skate, play ball.. all kinds of sports while toking

14. I'm good at skating, biking, surfing, swimming, and rock climbing

15. Not sports as such but I do alot of Weight Training and Cardio workouts, I also practice Jit-jitsu occasionally it helps with flexibility and I love smoking half a joint before heading to the lockers.

16. Awful, I've always been very uncoordinated. I used to be ok at swimming, was on the swim team for a while.

17. I was a rower for a few years... could do a 2k in like 6 minutes. Fun as fuck when high BTW.

[​IMG]

18. Yes , I am a semi-pro downhill mountain biker and i also ride bmx. I hate the fact that alot of people presume that because you smoke pot that means you can't do sports or be active. :smoke:

19. Track and cross country I love the 2000