Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are any of you stoners good at sports?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stephes123, Aug 3, 2012.

1. I was good at skateboarding, but after breaking my arm 2 times in a 3 month period and 2 surgery's and months of physical therapy, it just doesn't feel the same to skate, instead of being fun its just terrifying.

2. 4 years of varsity lacrosse in one of the toughest high school conferences in the country, and now currently play in college

3. Baseball mah *****s. I pitch and can throw upper 80's

4. [quote name='"Danis..."']I am currently a division I basketball player.[/quote]

Honestly? For what team?!

5. I BMX in the summer down at some local parks. I also do some recreational longboarding and bike riding.

Nothing too crazy or life dedicating though.

6. My best bro Kyle, he smokes mad dope and he's amazing at soccer.

7. I play a lot of table tennis & longboard a lot, longboarding isn't really much of a sport though =]

8. I varsity tennis player and I will most likely be getting a full ride to any school I want and I smoke almost every day.

9. I love soccer but I was always to shy to join the team.
    I'm awesome in swimming and basketball is in my blood.

10. One of my ex-best friends got a full ride to a certain South Carolina school starting next year for soccer, smokes daily.

11. Bro I won 8 gold medals in Beijing... no biggie

12. varsity football captain... I ddnt smoke until the summer after I graduated tho... I guess this response was pointless lol

13. Used to play for the south east region of my country at football (soccer), happy days haha

14. #74 Sunshine86, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    I was an exceptionally good skeet shooter when I was younger (I'm still pretty decent—I'd like to get a proper gun and get back into it) and played semi-professional paintball in high school. I'm also a quite competent sailor.

15. Longboarding & Skimboarding. They aren't your average competitive sports, but you push yourself and your friends and colleges push you.

16. i can eat a bag of chips in 10 seconds....when i get the munchies.

17. This should be called the "everybody come brag about how good you are at sports" thread lol

18. Let's agree to disagree...

19. Sucks man you should just learn every single flatground trick you can (like inward heels double flips double heels big flips laser flips hard flips) then work up to stairs or rails again :hello:

20. I forgot to mention, I rock climb too