Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are any of you stoners good at sports?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stephes123, Aug 3, 2012.

1. I run like the god damn wind i came first in the 100 metre finals in my final year of school when i was baked

2. used to smoke and play academy and other high level soccer.

3. I do cycling, workout, motocross, and i blaze alot so yes

4. I used to do downhill mountain biking. Pretty extreme sport, but it's getting to dangerous for me now, this is the season I'm quitting.

5. only thing i do comeptitively in college now is soccer and ping pong

but i play a plethora of sports recreationally

thinking of going for the ultimate frisbee team this year too

6. I'll take anyone on GC in a 1 on 1 game of bball :smoking:

7. This is my sport!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOMWhb8bTZ0[/ame]

8. I can catch catfish all day long... Can shoot a buck.. I dont play into that athletic shit... Fuckin country boy sports over here. :D :smoke:

9. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']I'll take anyone on GC in a 1 on 1 game of bball :smoking:[/quote]

You and me haha. The bet is a half of cronic...... Hope my 10 years of being on bball teams and being 6'3 helps :) .

10. I was kind of a freak athlete in high school. I went to the State Championships in 3 sports, 4 unofficially. Started both ways on a State Championship football team at linebacker and half back - I was the punter too. Ran at State Track with my brother in the 4 x 100 relay. Started competing at State powerlifting when I was 15. It wasn't scholastically sanctioned but I won a bench press state championship for my weight and age group too - when I was 16.

I wrestled for 9 years (k-8) but quit when I got to high school because I moved from a school that was dominant in wrestling to one that sucked - and you cannot get better and reach your full potential grappling unless you're practicing against the best competition each day.

I'm still fit today but I don't really play or care about organized sports :smoking:

11. I am currently a division I basketball player.

12. If you count longboarding then yes.

13. I'm pretty good at bowling.

14. I'm pretty decent at everything and great at nothing

15. I ride bikes. Street trials to be exact

Not lyca wearing shit, more like hopping object to object on my back tire

If anyone interested, google sean Watson, Danny macaskill or Ali c

16. I would say im fairly good at glow in the dark mini golf

17. baseball all my life

basketball too.. mostly pick up and at the gym now. Nothing greatly competitive but keeeps me staying in shape. Got that shot down all day off the baseline:smoke:

only played competitive football for a year in grade school... didn't understand it too much :laughing:

18. [quote name='"AlwaysDizzy"']There are a loooooot of stoner basketball players man... its awesome[/quote]

This and I play sports ever since I was young so I'll be still playing basketball till the day I die. I'm going to be playing in 50 and up basketball league when I get older lol.

19. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']I'll take anyone on GC in a 1 on 1 game of bball :smoking:[/quote]

Ok so what we playing for lol.

20. #60 headie shot, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    JV Defensive Football MVP.....I sucked when I went to varsity though :(

I was also ranked in D-2 NH Wrestling weight classes top 10 at 162lbs and 170lbs, but I ran out of stream half way through the season and got nagging injuries. Also performance anxiety kinda fucked me over before all my matches with mini panic attacks.

I Did bench 295lbs junior year at 170lbs.

I also am a red belt in taekwando and got Gold and sliver medals in sparring.