The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are aluminum pieces actually bad for you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fulf1llthedream, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Scientist do not know if Alzheimer's Disease causes higher concentrations of aluminum, or if it is caused by high concentrations of aluminum.

Most brands of aluminum foil , are untreated and remain 99.9% aluminum

In order to inhale aluminum it would have to be changed from a solid to a vapor. This requires a lot of heat. More heat than what it produced by a butane lighter. A butane lighter is not even capable of melting aluminum, if a lighter fails to melt the aluminum, it will not be able to change the aluminum into a vapor.

My question is, is it really bad for you or does really matter if you use aluminum peices.

2. You sir, have answered your own question.

3. No, aluminium is no where near as bad as everyone makes
    it out to be on here, they are un-informed trolls.

4. what about tin foil? i remember saying both, i thought they were the same thing..

5. I like that post. You did indeed answer your own question.

However..if you're concerned about inhaling aluminum, why not consider inhaling butane with your lighter?

6. The amount of the aluminum element there is outside is so much that if it were truely a cause of alzheimers we would all have it.

And just because it is prevalent in the body in the case of alzheimers does not mean it is a cause.

7. Ok cool. I never smoke out of aluminum pieces anyway, but you never know when you might and its good to know that its not as bad as everyone plays it out to be.

Grasscity Deals Near You