Are all stoners/ hippies going to hell?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rogerthat23, Feb 8, 2014.

1. So a couple of weeks ago I smoked a lot of weed. I heard these voices in my head that I was going to hell because I smoked weed. Since that in haven't smoked however I get flashbacks now and get these thoughts that hippies are peaceful and spiritual because they know their going to hell and the bright colours they wear keep their mind off the fact their going to hell. I really can't convince myself that this is not true, and would like the views of experienced smokers on this?

2. Jesus smoked weed apparently so no. Plus weed is a plant created by god if ur religious, so no ur not going to hell. Ur going to heaven where there will be even more weed!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Ain't no commandment that says "Thou shalt not partake in that spliff"

4. I think you'll be hard-pressed to find a hippie that believes in the eternal damnation of hell.

5. Hell and Heaven aren't places you go when you die; you can choose to live in either right now. 

Smoke on, man. As long as you like it, that is. Because weed is criminalized and given a bad name, it's easy to feel like you're doing something "wrong" by smoking it. But as long as smoking marijuana isn't affecting your life in a negative way, it's all good. 

6. No, we're going into the ground or in an urn.

7. Oh, and by the way.

[​IMG]

8. Oh cball....where are you?

Lol...I feel like I'm calling in the Mystery Gang every time I read one of these threads now! lol

9. Hell is gonna look a lot like heaven then! Be much easier to keep that doob lit on a burning lake of fire then it would with all them damn angel wings flapping all god damned night too!

10. #10 fruitality, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014

sounds like a classic case of paranoid schizophrenia congrats your genetics hate you

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/paranoid-schizophrenia/basics/symptoms/con-20029040

11. #11 Omega369, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    If there is a hell, I'm going to it. Not because I smoke weed.

Omega369 :wave:

12. You ever heard of Holy Rollers? Well they're papers and this is what it says on every package:

"And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: God saw that it was good."
    So I hope we are solid :D
    Tweakers on the other hand, now that's a different story..

13. I hope so, then all the stoners will be together. It'll be one long rotation.

14. No were not.  IF any thing were all going to meet our heavenly maker for using the things he supplied to us naturally.  ITs not weather you smoke weed or not its how you lived your life. and if you have god in your heart!  No mater what you do your going to sin.  When Jesus said " Whosoever believes in me shall not perish but have everlasting life.  He didn't say who ever doesn't smoke weed would have it.  He didn't say only straight people will have it and all gays will go to hell!!!  He said:   Whosoever believes in me shall not perish but have everlasting life!!!  That is what matters!!!

15. that fuckin devil weed, I tell ya hwhut. 

16. What is with all these one post troll accounts lately trying to bad mouth weed? It's getting annoying as hell

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

17. Who's we? The voice said you were going to hell, so that sounds like a personal problem.

Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

18. That's deep shit dude

19. I guess someone's having a lot of fun...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. When Jesus said " Whosoever believes in me shall not perish but have everlasting life. 

And besides my dad is already in heaven waiting on me.  He says the Fishing is good along with the WEED!!!!  He is just waiting on me to get there.