Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are all of your friends stoners?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Nov 28, 2011.

1. At one point virtually all my close friends were stoners, though that's totally not the case anymore. All of them are liberal minded and will indulge at least once every crimson moon, but only a few of them smoke as much as me these days.

2. I wouldn't say they are all stoners but they all smoke for sure lol. I'll usually ask someone if I'm meeting them for the first time, especially if they look like they smoke, and of they say yes, I'll usually reply with, " Ooooh, yeah we can be friends then"

3. Pretty much all of em besides my best friend which is weird haha

4. Most of mine aren't, but I've some who are major tokers.

5. The friends that I hang out with everyday smoke.

6. Depends on how you define 'friends' haha. I have many fellow stoner acquaintances and/or friends.

7. All of my friends that went away to a University became stoners (most of them, anyways). Here at home, all of my friends at my community college are straight, except one of them but he's quitting so he can become a cop (sucks that if you want to become an officer, you have to give up weed but not alcohol or tobacco).

So I'm always the token stoner in the group, especially at work theres only one person there that has even tried it and they're all super against it hahaha. Freaking Santa Clarita, the most conservative little place in southern california.

8. Of course not that would be kinda silly you dont want to limit yourself. I mean if they just happen to all smoke then fine but to only hang out with stoners is silly.

9. Most of them and if not most of them do smoke occaisionally.

Only a couple daily birds like myself.

10. all my friends were pot heads or just smoked bud once in a while. But people come and go and now theres only me and a friend who still smoke. And sad part is, my friend is realli stingy with his weed so theres no point in smoking with him. Man do i miss my smoking friends :(

11. 70% i consider heavy smokers, the other 30% is mostly girls who only smoke on occasion or friends that have had run ins with the law that prevent them from smoking

12. [quote name='"RVD420RVD"']Pretty much all of em besides my best friend which is weird haha[/quote]

Haha same here.

13. NOPE. Not at all, really. But most of them have tried it in some form. One of them has a family history of schizophrenia, but he loves me when I'm high, so he just drinks :) I did redevelop a friendship with my ex when he started smoking though.

I have one friend who will tell me he's against it: my boyfriend's brother. I've yet to get him to really discuss it with me, but he thinks it's not good for you. @.@

14. SMOKE WEED EVERYDAy

15. Hell yeah they are:)

16. Pretty much, a few I met in college were already stoners (they introduced me to it) and my older friends became stoners around the same time I did, almost 3 years ago (I'm 21 now) :smoke:

Personally I would find it hard to be friends with somebody who has an ignorant view of weed, not impossible but hard.

17. Well I'd say 100% smoke occasionally but only 4 friends are stoners, and I'll hang out with their stoner friends too, but I'll hang out with those friends and their stoner friends separately from my other occasional smoker friends. Actually those friends who are stoners are all girls and most of my other non-stoner friends are guys.

I used to hang out with sketchier people when I was younger and they all smoked a lot but they were from the ghetto and dropped out of high school. My friends all dated them because we thought we were badass.

Actually.. I think I already posted in this thread before but I can't remember. I just smoked a few bowls so sorry if this was hard to understand :smoke:

18. Very few of them don't smoke weed, but none of us are stoners.

19. I smoke the most pot out of my friend group by far, but they all pretty much smoke weed

20. id say 50% are regular smokers and all of the rest smoke on occasion besides my girlfriend who never smokes because of her job