Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are all methods of smoking worth trying?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by prettyslick, Oct 13, 2011.

1. I started smoking with a bowl. Now I have a bubbler and I feel like there is actually a little difference in highs. I have never hit a bong joint or blunt. Since I started on a bowl would rolling be a disappointment?

2. Hit a bong haha you will be dam glad you did. But yea try every way of smoking you possibly can. Blunts and joints are great for outside and bowls are awesome too, sherlocks being my favorite.

3. Every method of consuming The Great Mary Jane is worth trying.:cool:

4. Just wait until you try hot knife hits...

That shitll make you see Jesus...

And yes, partake of the plant with numerous types of methods, this i speak unto you...

High...

5. Yeah, try all of them. They all offer unique attributes and various pros and cons.

6. I have a sherlock bubbler and I love it so far.

7. try as many ways as possible. even though it's not the healthiest for you, from time to time a little homemade piece never hurt anyone.

8. They are all different.
    And for me at least, the act of preparing the cannabis, cleaning the glass and getting everything all set up is fun.
    When you start investing in glass pieces (dry or wet) you learn to appreciate the act in a different way.
    Same goes for learning how to roll, you have to take it slow but in the end you get to smoke something you created.
    I think it's worth it :)

9. Yeah, tried a few, for me the vape was best by far, also less smell. :D

10. IMO- stay away from blunts. Marijuana and tobacco shouldn't be consumed at the same time unless you have really bad brown trash that you can't stand to smoke.

11. Don't pay attention to above opinion...Blunts are fuckin' awesome!:cool:

12. You should try all methods, just to see what you like.

This doesn't mean you have to think of every possible way to consume marijuana and then do it, though.

13. Super lame first post dude.

14. ^^^^
    man, you read my mind hahaha

15. [quote name='"rgkdnvhfrpq"']IMO- stay away from blunts. Marijuana and tobacco shouldn't be consumed at the same time unless you have really bad brown trash that you can't stand to smoke.[/quote]

Don't listen to this.... if you think blunts taste bad or what ever you think why would you put shitty bad tasting weed in it?? Blunt and some dank nothing better =]

16. This.

and yes, dank blunts can be expensive, but man, theres no better way to enjoy mj and feel like a baller...imo, of course.
    Special occasions fo sho.

17. #17 rgkdnvhfrpq, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2011
    IMO=in my opinion. My weed is awesome and I don't ruin the taste by wrapping it in tobacco. You people jumping on my ass for stating my opinion can smoke my floor scraps.

Being an ex cig smoker I don't enjoy tobacco annnnnnddddddd.......we have a local saying...blunts are for n*****s.

18. #18 smokeNtoke99, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2011
    [quote name='"rgkdnvhfrpq"']IMO=in my opinion. My weed is awesome and I don't ruin the taste by wrapping it in tobacco. You people jumping on my ass for stating my opinion can smoke my floor scraps.

We have a local saying...blunts are for n*****s.[/quote]

I know its your opinion and I do agree, blunts Arnt an everyday thing, and yes blunts are synonymous with blacks lol but come on you don't like rolling a bleez and feeling ballah haha!

I also don't smoke cigs... I hate tobacco.... haha but Meh I love me a blunt every so often

19. Wow man, im not even black and thats just ignorant. Smoke every way you can, glass is always best. try vaping when you can. Definitely hit a good bong, it wont let you down. Smoking joints is great, just get a good rolling technique down. If i have a fat sack of dank i might roll a blunt out of it, not as healthy but good everyonce in a while. As for the taste, a blunt will still taste amazing as long as what you put inside of it is on par.

20. Joints FTW, but blunts are okay.