Are all babies cute?

Discussion in 'General' started by ageowa, Aug 24, 2016.

1. monsterBaby.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. This is a retarded thread.

• Like Like x 10
  3. I liked this thread

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ha ha, I am upvoting this rn my dude
    This is dank beyond words my meme
    Did I mentioned I liked this my bro

• Like Like x 4
  5. No mames guey.

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's pretty much how I see all babies

• Like Like x 3
  7. Yes all babies are cute.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Especially mine :D

• Like Like x 2
  9. Fuck no. Ugly adults come from somewhere....

• Like Like x 2
  10. No, and I am loving how things are going now. Seriously, that is actually funnier than meme after meme. Thank you. Though I am sure it will be called useless or some killjoy bs. I vote for its funny and thats enough. This is a weed forum right. We are supposed to laugh, correct?

• Like Like x 1
  11. GC has been losing some of its shine lately.

I wish we had more threads about people telling real life stories and fucked up shit they experienced, and stuff. Now that was funny back at the time. This isn't funny

12. I think that now that weed is becoming legal, it's probably not that fun to talk about anymore. It's like .. everybody fucking smokes weed, it's not a big deal.

Maybe if this were a New Zealand forum, it would be the shiz. Prohibition here still feels like the 1920s. Police love to make an example out of all the growers they catch, people are terrified to even talk about weed on TV.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Heavy-handed moderators don't help. One of my posts was deleted simply because @ICGreen didn't like it. Unnecessary censorship shows that the people who run this site know absolutely nothing about business.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #16 ReflexiveSurviving, Aug 27, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
    Yea some people think they always know what is best and that their ways are always right. It is an ignorance, close-minded, and bullheadedness that makes them that way and particularly unlikable to the point where no one even wants to talk to them. It is a matter of mere kindness and politeness. If you think that is bad, you never got to see behind the scenes with how many people they chased off with infractions and bans for petty things. Because they were tired of handling problems related to their job.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Many of the most creative people I know are also some of the most abrasive people on the planet. Members are customers & unnecessary censorship is bad business.

16. Yea not sure who they think their audience is.

17. It's 2016, almost 2017. They've ran out of ideas. Wait til 2020, you ain't seen nothing yet.

18. I think its great that the mods close stupid threads