Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are Aeroponics really better?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ratrickx103, Jul 7, 2010.

1. So my new supplier tossed me something new the other day, he called them medical aeroponics and said it was a step above chronic. I hesitate to think that these are better than straight up chronic, the buds look like mids, dark earthy tones, not a lot of flowery consistency, but so very sticky. Am I getting ripped off or is this aeroponic stuff worth my money?

2. It's just the way it is grown. Really, it has nothing to do with quality or thc content. Quality has to do with the care the plant receives as well as genetics.

In other words, he's bullshitting you.

3. Much appreciated. I had thought as much. I immediately saw dark color and seed pods. That was what threw me off. Ah well, lesson learned. It's still dank, just not as light as more cared for buds would be.

4. just smoke it and find out

5. A lot of people believe bringing new or innovative technology to a grow automatically makes the end result better.... that's obviously false. Go check out OldSkoolGrower's weed... and you'll understand that the most simplistic methods can produce the same or in his case... much better results.

6. Sounds like it was good that you trusted your gut. If it's brown and seedy, it's probably Mexican weed. It's rare that you'll find a seed in medical quality herb, and it's never brown. (Unless you find a dispensary that offers shake for those that want it.)