Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are 2 weeks enough for a dt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bud luver, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Ive had a 2 week break and i am getting tested in a few days i am like 6 feet 210 so any help or any one with past experiences like this would be helpful

2. Drink and exercise constantly. It's most likely going to be fine but just be sure you take the proper precautions anyways. Before you're test drink a lot of water too. I've also heard something about creatine and it being helpful, but I'm not positive about that or any of the information regarding it.

3. well i take creatine as a lifting supplement beacuse i weight lift for football but im on my off week but i am going to take some now and continuw using it until my test

4. I have a friend who smoked a week before his dt, he also smokes everyday, and he still passed the test. But I think two weeks is good. I think 1 week was cutting it pretty damn close.

5. yo i got a friend that smoked the day before his probation test and he still passed haha

6. And I know a friend who was clean for over a month and failed.

It depends on the person- there's no way we can answer your question.

I know if I only gave myself two weeks, I'd fail.

7. What ever any one tells you, DO NOT drink excessively, this will cause the body to go into "lock down" so to speak, and will cause you to retain fats. Drink plenty of water, but space it out over the course of the day, thus allowing your body ample time to "pass the toxins".

8. unfortunately were not all that lucky.

there is no sure fire way to get your system clean. everybody puts their money on azo, strip, niacine and all these others detox/cleaners. but they are only good to use in addition to; water/excersicing.

9. drink drink drink, also niacin worked for me

10. i passed a test after exactly 14 days of not smoking..i exercised maybe four times and drank crnaberry juice and drank plenty of water along with a large dose of vitamin b12 the day of the test

11. oh and i masturbated approx two times a day ;) it may have helped.who knows

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha--xYkSg1c]YouTube - How to pass any Urine Screening for THC[/ame]

13. Creatine is turned into creatinine(sp?) and excreated in the urine. The levels of a male for creatine is naturally 20.1-601.0

If you try to drink alot of water before the test you may piss out a lot of water and have a low creatine number. I recently drank alot of water (to make myself go, not try to flush) and my level was 24.1 so taking creatine has to be timed correctly mixed with drinking water to work, and is more work than it's worth. It would be hard to say how to get the level correct.

It's hard to say how much time, however, I smoked a week before a drug test, and passed and was shocked. I even told the doctor, what no weed?

14. I hate to be this guy, really I do.

But common man, just search.