Archive & Laplata

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by luvtogrow, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Gonna try a couple new to me breeders. Started 5 laplata lemon alien and 7 archive face off og bx2 to try for 6 females (legal limit here, ha ha). All sprouted though 1 lemon is a runt and a couple face offs have weak stems so we'll see how many make it to sexing. Not soaking my seeds made it hard to shed the pod and led to the runt and slow starters. Here they are at 2 weeks from seed, under 400w mh 72f and 39r. The lemons are close noded and some of the face offs are stretchers and long noded. veg 005.JPG

2. Picture of health
    Stedz

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Tks Stedz. Start of day 18 since seed pop and they are getting thrip spray (monterey garden), as always get thrips here. Checked my biggest most developed lemonalien and as par for the course it's a male. The preflower is just emerging. They will get first fert (fish emulsion) tomorrow. Took a pic of the LA male side view..

Attached Files:

4. Bloody thrips! I couldn’t see know track marks on your bad girls mukka
    I had to use dr shimmel to get rid of mine came from the guy who gave me cuttings
    Heard if you put around inch of sand on top of your media they can’t lay eggs in your soil/coco
    Stedz

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Xplanted the females, 6 of 7 face off are female and 3 of 5 lemonalien are female. Topped the face offs and will top the lemonalien in a few days. Here they are today the front 2 are face off left and lemonalien on the right, very different structure. 9 plants will take 3x600w in flower. Training to start soon and will veg for a couple more weeks or so. veggy 002.JPG

6. Day 28 of 12/12. 28days 003.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. Day 35 of 12/12 and starting to pack the frost. Both strains like topping and training will be a must for faceoff, if i grow this again. 35days 002.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  8. Harvested day 69.
    harvest 006.JPG