Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Archangel's Dankest of Dank Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Archangel, Oct 5, 2010.

1. I have decided that since I come into contact with different strains of dank daily, I would show you all some of what I'm getting. This is going to be an ongoing thread, so I hope you enjoy.

Arjan's Haze #2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Arjan suffered due to a growing error, but still came out tasting pretty good.

White Rhino
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bubblegum
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Purple Crunchberry
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sweet Island Skunk
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More on the way.

2. That Purple Crunchberry looks amazingly yummy :D

3. The haze looks very leafy, but everything else is so damn dank

4. that sweet island skunk made my mouth water :eek:

5. Yeah, it's been a persistent problem for the grower. He is on his fifth variation of the strain and so far they have all been fairly leafy, though in his defense, this is the first strain he's had issues with, but he assures me it is the strain he claims and I have no reason to doubt it.

6. Just picked up 4 strains tonight. Hope you like.

Sour Diesel x Purple Power Plant
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unknown (dubbed Grape Tootsie Roll Pop or GTRP for short)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Big Bud
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unknown, but this shit is some good chronic. One of the better highs I have had in a while.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Some great looking dank there Arch! That purple crunchberry looks like it'd be a nice smoke, how does it taste? :smoke:

8. It was a good floral taste. I liked it a lot as far as aftertaste. A little too airy of a high for my preference, but had a great come down. Thanks for the compliments, man. I'll be posting many more pictures to come as I get new bud.

Peace

9. +rep for that unknown nug. looks like some dank black budd i had moreso then purp cuz thats like a deep deep ass purple.

10. Wow that purple crunchberry looks beautiful

11. Thanks. The purple crunchberry was my pride as far as pictures go.

12. It's a great pic :) Kinda makes me want to lick my laptop screen, but that may be my current lack of weed talking, lol. :p

13. New Unknown

It is spicy like Afghan, but leaves a honey smelling aroma. It's a conundrum.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. that purple crunchberry looks like it be a good time

15. Got a sweet half ounce of Sweet Tooth tonight. It's pretty delicious.

[​IMG]

16. looks amazing :smoking:

17. :yummy: Awesome dank man!

18. incredible stash man :p that haze and skunk look nice.

19. absolutyely beautiful..send me all that you dont want...toke it man

20. Got some Cali Orange. I love when I get +5gram nugs.

[​IMG]