Arachnoid brain cyst and cbd?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Magick1, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Hi!
    I’m new to this forum and wanted to post to see if anyone has any helpful info.
    I have an arachnoid cyst in my brain, they don’t want to operate at this time but due to the cyst I can experience bad headaches, dizziness, random nausea and I have extremely low energy, like no matter what I do for energy I’m exhausted...
    My question is, does anyone have experience with this and if so can you recommend some kind of strain or mix of things that could possibly alleviate these symptoms? If there’s a study out there on brain cyst and pot strains I sure haven’t found it yet.
    Anyway any info would be appreciated ❤️

2. When there is no good data the empirical method become the only real way. Start testing it on yourself. Cannabis is funny that way in that we never know till we experiment if it'll help an individuals symptoms for a specific ailment.

I can tell you that the edible Kief-Coconut oil-Lecithin capsules I make do stop my friends migraines in about 20 minutes. A micro dose is all she needs of it and the effects are dramatic.

Smoking-vape is the fastest to take effect but wears off quickly as well. If Cannabis works for you then the edibles are the way to go as they can last all day from a single dose and not need the every hour smoke session that the smoked-vaped route needs.

BNW
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO

3. Does smoking pot relieve any of your symptoms?