1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Aquarims

Discussion in 'General' started by cowofsteel, Jun 27, 2002.

1. Just wondering how many blades have aquarims. I myself have a 55 gal. with 12 fish and a 10 gal. with 9 baby fish. My dad is who started me in the hobby. He has a 250 gal. reef tank (NOT reefer lol). He has some kool live rock and coral reef. He has these three sweet starfish that i named Scarface, Througood, and Brain. I named one of the fish Kenny. LOL.

2. I have had a few aquariums in my time and would like another. There is nothing like the a fish tank to stare at and calm you down.
    A 250 gal reef tank?! Wow pics would be awesome although i dont think we would be able to get the scale.

Z

3. I can try pics but most of the time the flash fucks up the pic. You can't see shit with the flash off either. I'll try though

4. Phishhead bought me a 10 gal for Valentine's day... He still hasn't set it up yet :D stoner

5. heres my fishtank, but as u can c, its about s empty as afganistan!

Attached Files:

6. .

Attached Files:

7. i hate em i hate em i hate em i hate em!!!!! :(

8. One, computers rock.

Two, I have a 30 gallon tank that I have kinda been neglecting :( and I have a 10 gallon that is now empty. I might take the ten gallon to college with me, not sure yet.

9. Yeah, computers kick ass.... don't blame the computer on your inability to upload a decent pic.

10. I started a tank this time last year..I love it. Its just a 15 gallon freshwater tank I got two fish in there now..a tetra (Paco) and a mollie (Fish One)...

I had five in there about a month ago, but Paco doesnt get along with anyone...Hes the only one Ive had since I got the tank.

I love watching them..I hope to get a bigger tank, a tropical one when I get some extra cash, its so worth it..

When I do that, Im gonna turn this one into a saltwater tank..living at the shore, Im gonna get my hands on snails, eels etc..itll be neat I never had a saltwater tank before.

But, I love my tank!!!!

paaayce
    sensimil

11. my computer blows

12. [​IMG]

I started w/ a ten gallon about 10 years ago , the tropicals were cool for a while , they die to quickly . My girls got me 2 bristal shubukins for me on mothers day ! they resemble koi in the fact they are black , white , orange , and blue, They survived all my mistakes & would heal quite well, we moved up to a 30, gal, & on to a 55 gal, they went through many color changes , they had great persinalitys , i called them my water dogs , very dosile creatures, i lost my male at 8 1/2 years of age he was all white & outlined in black his name was bull , he was about 9 inches w/ out his tail , he was about as big as a tin can ( around ) his tail was bigger than my two hads together , wolf my femail was almost 10 when she passed she was orange & white , she was bigger than bull but her tail wasnt as big. & bubbles our bug eyed butterfly tail almost 7 years old , all black hes also gone. I now have a new crew there ok but i sure do miss my original 3, Im stayin w/ the gold fish breeds all kinds & we hope some day to have a koi pond . good day to all you fish lovers patch [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Grasscity Deals Near You