Aquaponic project

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Thizface, Mar 12, 2012.

1. image-261703225.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Time to start building the growbed

3. fucking sub'd!

4. Hell Yeah... I've never seen a setup like this....very interesting..:eek:

5. I used railroad ties to wrap the sides, then pounded 3/4 inch rebar in the ground and wrapped it around to avoid puncturing the tarp.

6. finally your back thizface! i want a A.P. system so bad! cant wait to watch and learn! and on such a huge scale! fricken dope!

7. I would at least try a bite or two of the meal worm nachos, but ya...... subbed.

8. Amen.

9. Put 100 minnows and 2 algae eaters in on the first, today there is enough green algae that you can't see the bottom.

10. Dude.....100% impressed! My next door neighbor (old man in his 70's) does veggies in his aquaponics and they are delicious.

This older cat is pretty hip, too. Stumbled into our backyard one late night after we came home from a gig and hit some homegrown reefers we had going round. I didn't tell him it came from us, but he took us next door and showed us his aquaponics set up. Then, in a non-incriminating round-about way, suggested we do a "project" together.

I think I'm down with this. Homeboy pulled out a banjo and tore the ROOF of the place. He's totally legit!!! Lol. Best neighbor ever!

11. Thanks hag, I've offered to let my neighbor put a growbed in his yard that leeches water from my tank.

If somebody offered me a chance to get your hands dirty playing with aquaponics I wouldn't pass up the chance.

12. Damn, wish you were my other neighbor. We'd have the sweetest 3 houses in-a-row of all time!

And, yes. I'm gonna take this as a lucky opportunity to learn from him. Figured, maybe no need to let him know about what I've got going on in my closet. just pretend the seeds are bagseed and/or the clones came from friends somewhere else.

He just wants to do a plant or two, so I'm game!

13. beautiful shot there!

14. #38 Thizface, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2012
    Got my compost tea ready, put compost, alfalfa, straw, fish emulsion, molasses, honey, maple syrup, moldy grains from a mealworm bin, bark fungus and mushrooms I gathered... Should be interesting.

Attached Files:

15. Pineapple, pumpkin, watermelon, and cantaloupe in compost mounds.

Attached Files:

16. Eggplant and okra in raised beds consisting of soil cultivated with goat manure straw alfalfa mix.

Attached Files: