Aqua Teen hunger force

Discussion in 'General' started by ripcurl15, May 7, 2005.

1. i watched and episode on my friends computer, where the meatbal wanted this one action figure but he anly was alowed to get the figru that pulled knives on everyone, does any body know the name of that show, or a bit torrent side where i can get athf shows

2. haha. I can only watch that show while high. But then again I can hardly breath from laughing so hard when I do actually watch (while high)... (sorry I'm high as shit right now)

I think you can search for them on bearshare or mIRC. :) :smoking:

3. Hey there. That show is very funny and you can also download season 1-4 with BitTorrent. At your own risk, of course. You will need the "XviD" (not DivX) binary codec to view it. Here is the link for you if you want it. Enjoy and such :cool:

4. meatwad is da best.

5. shake is best BY FAR ...

6. my favorit episode is dumber dolls

7. MY NAME IS....
    Shake-zula, the mic rulah, the old schoolah.
    You wanna trip, I'll bring it to ya!
    Frylock and I'm on top, rock you like a cop.
    Meatwad you're up next, with your knock-knock.
    Meatwad make the money see. Meatwad get the honeys G.
    Drivin in my car, livin' like a star. Ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a Taurus
    Ha, check-check it, yeah
    'Cuz we are tha Aqua Teenz, make the homeys say ho 'n the girlies wanna scream!
    'Cuz we are tha Aqua Teenz, make the homeys say ho 'n the girlies wanna scream!
    Aqua Teen Hunger Force - Numba one in tha hood, G

8. ATHF is the shit man! Meatwad all the fucking way! Im so stoned i love it!

9. Thats episode 109 Dumber Dolls - I use limewire. ATHF Kicks ass! Anyone know when the new season starts?

10. They keep on teasing us with those damn stripper commercials that say aqua teen hunger force team working hard writing new episodes. Anyway the dolls name is happy time Harry lol the best part about that episode is how he gets jiggle belly to kill him self lol Happy time Harry: "your a fraud why does a hillbilly need night vision goggles? You do not even know who you are. Next thing you know jiggle belly is depress and he shoots himself lol. Another one of my favorite parts of that episode is when master shake is about to burn happy time Harry but instead of happy time Harry begging for his life he's like "come on dude im giving you a head start---------- as he dumps gasoline on himself. I could go on forever about aqua teen hunger force i never miss a Sunday night because if I do I wont know what episode they re-aired and everyone at work will be quoting from it and ill be like damn wish i saw it instead of getting left in the dark even thow it was probally one i saw ill rember it and still feall eft out yea i love aqua teen that much i own the first 3 seaons on dvd dont have to waste my time fidning them on the internet i just pop my dvds in be sides i would rether pay adult swim/ creators of aqua teen money for what they worked hard creating instead of steealing/ whatever you want to call it the epiosed off of the pc ****Please dont make you whole comments one that one little centance when i called it stealling it was just my option didn't meen to come off as a ass i just love the show stoned sober in a box car when im eating ham i would watch aqua teen anywhere anytime lol heck in my room i even have a poster of every charater that has ever been on the show lol aqua teen hunger force is just a great down to earth show that makes me laugh no matter how much i hear Dr weird say " gentalmen i give you corn" Steve: whats so special about corn Next thing you know steve is pinned up to the wall by corn lol if ur a fan u seen that beging if not just ignor me and go on your happy little day Good karma every one and have a great day life is good :hello: :wave:

[​IMG]

11. i like stealing music, it should be free, but wiht a profit 2 the writers cuz they put there heart and sole into it

12. Hah ha ripcurl, I like your sig cause of the quote: "is ibm a computer company"

Only the largest one on earth (i guess some think that they control both the italian government and the chezch government... now that's a business!)

13. Hah i love that show so much, i own every episode on dvd and know the song by heart lmao kinda sad but damn i love that show! My favorite episode is probably the Broodwich! haha :smoking:

14. were watching the 2nd season dvd now. there seems to be more episodes I dont remember seeing on adult swim than season 1, super cool
    I dig the entertainment investment:smoke: