Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Made for when your stoned?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gBong, Jun 24, 2004.

1. I don't know what the fuck that means. Sorry, maybe it'll make sense when i'm not trashed.

2. I dig me some Aqua Teen Hunger Force, I especially dig Meatwad's imaginary friend BOXY BROWN!

"Yeah, up in Motown, you know what I'm sayin'?"

Furthermore, and you might think I'm weird for saying this, but in my opinion (and you UK stoners will def. think I'm nuts) one of the best Stoner shows is THE WEST WING.

The conversations they have are so crazy and fast-paced and dramatic, I wake-and-bake everyday at 10:30, catch 2 full hours of The West Wing on Bravo at 11. Just today the whole freakin' staff on the show was talking about how this weird old lady bought a new car for the first time ever, and in the last 30 seconds of the show, she was killed by a drunk driver...intense shit man.

3. Its all about ATHF and the simpsons. Greatest tv shows ever. Although that japanese animation is pretty good too

4. if i remember correctly, i coulda sworn shake's insides were pink.. yea that show is definitely drug friendly. i've heard "lsd, pot, pills, nitrous, and psychedelic mushrooms" mentioned on that show. and 1 other i know but it is slipping my mind at the moment.
    happy time harry.. what does he need to be happy? "pills.. bring me pills" carl once was poppin pills HELLAS..

5. I remember that episode. He got shot in the foot bacause shake wanted to watch tv. He got pills at the end of the episode and shake told him he could sleep on the lawn.

I thought shakes insides were orange. Did anybody see that episode a couple of days ago.

I think I'm going to change my avatar to frilock.

"Wich doctor billy feels most cofotable with chikens."

6. Transformers!!!

7. UNDERWORLD greatest movie ever fot that. I watched it last night it RULED

8. haha i guess thats the great chicken

athf is pretty good wen stoned... but i do think i like it beter sober.. kuz that show actualy requires u to concentrate to know whats goin on

haha i wish theyd bring back the dr. weird intros

yea im not really into anime at all

i stick to good old fashond non japanise cartoons.. without really any plots or anything.. sealab athf famly guy futureama simpsons king of the hill ummmmmmmm boobha haha

9. YES EXACTLY!! but it's even more fucked up when you watch it in french cuz they put in the weirdest voices for the turtles.. hahah.. i havn't seen the english version in sooooo long.

i always thought that aqua teen hunger force was a stoner show. one time i was stoned and was flippin through the channels and this show comes on and it's so freakin random i wanted to know the name of the show so badly.. so yesterday i saw it again and i saw the thread.. hmmm coincidence? btw why's it only like 15 minutes long?