Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters

Discussion in 'General' started by Dark_Angers, Apr 15, 2007.

1. This movie is one of the funniest I have seen in a long long time. I def recommend seeing it blazed you won't stop laughing.:D

2. I was gonna go see this last night with my friend, but it wasnt showing at the theatre thats near us, so we'll go to another one that is showing it sometime very soon. Im glad you liked it ATHF is probably one of the funniest and creative shows I have ever seen.

3. Anyone else see it?

4. I needs to see this. Not a whole lot of people are back to the dorms at my school after spring break yet though. Tonight I may be able to rally some people together to smoke a few blunts then see this masterpiece.

5. since there's not really any music going on 4/20 here, i'm thinking that ATHF could be a great way to finish the day

6. i'm not even going to school or work on 420, i'm going to go to this movie with some friends when i'm really baked.

7. Yeah def worth it:D

8. Just got back from it. Shit was fucking hilarious. This is a must see while baked.

9. Don't pull your penis it out unless you really need it to...:p

10. Same man. Good stuff

11. Yeh ima go see that, my sister and mom both saw it already, but ima get baked, then go.:hello:

12. Oh shit? When Is this coming out?

13. i saw it yeserday, shit was halarious

14. im sorry but i wasnt happy with this movie. there was a couple of funny parts, but i didnt laugh that much. i dunno....

15. I saw that last night. I seriously couldnt stop laughing. Im gonna see it stoned if I ever get any weed....

16. i know it was stupid but I popped two bars before this movie... I remember laughing loudly throughout but I can't remember a single thing about it. Oh well, I was gonna download it anyway.